11

The footsteps became heavier and heavier and soon enough I felt two strong arms around my waist, lifting me onto someone's hip. I turned to see who it was that picked me up, and I wasn't surprised when I came face to face with Michael's famous white mask. He seemed to be glaring at the doll I dropped on the floor. It was completely still. "M s-sorry." I muttered to him. His plastic head swiveled around his neck and he looked straight at me. He, oddly enough, raised an eyebrow at me and pushed himself up to a stand. "What?" he asked, curiosity and scepticism lacing his voice. "I-I said I w-was sorry. I d-didn't mean to d-drop you." His lips curled up into an almost unnoticeable smile. He nodded to me and shoved his small hands into the pockets of his overalls. "What's your name dollface?" I blushed at the nickname but Michael gripped me tighter. Before he had the chance to dropkick Chucky, I placed my hand on his chest and rubbed small circles. Once I felt him relax, I responded. "M-my names Y-Y/N." "Well, it's lovely to meet you Y/N." he purred, drawing out the "lovely". He smirked seeing all the other guys tense up. I was just curious as to why they were so bothered by him speaking so kindly to me. "What's u-up with y-you all? Are you g-guys ok? You're a-acting a b-bit weird." they quickly nodded in my direction and turned away. Well, all except Hannibal. "Dear, there's something we all need to tell you." I felt Michal violently shake his head no. Hannibal sighed and nodded, taking a second to prepare himself for what he was going to tell me.

                 "YOU WHAT?!" Hannibal flinched at the volume of my voice and sighed for about the thousandth time today. "We all like you. And not just as a friend or acquaintance. I mean, romantically." my eyes looked like they were about to pop out of my head. 'They like me like that?!? Why?' "Honey, close your mouth or you'll catch flies." Hannibal chuckled and placed his forefinger under my chin and pushed it closed. "I-i still dont u-understand. W-why?" He looked down and played with his fingers. Michael, who had me sitting in his lap, took a strand of my hair and twirled it a bit as if he were thinking. Then, he took his notepad off the cafeteria table and wrote down something. A minute later he handed me the pad. 'You have shown all of us so much kindness ever since we have got here. And this is technically your home yet you let all of us stay in it. You also help us take control of our feelings a lot easier rather than us having to fight ourselves and lose it.' I looked around at all of the guys. Of course, Chucky was here but we have only just met so this doesn't apply to him. Tears began to build in my eyes and before I could stop, I was already bawling like a baby. Bubba made a bunch of squeaks and grunts as he ran over to me and held me tight, pulling me off Michael's lap. Michael groaned at the loss of contact but reached out to hold my hand. I curled into Bubba's large figure and cried as I felt a large hand softly pet my head. "There, there little gumdrop. It's all going to be ok. I know this is a bit overwhelming, but we are willing to help however we can. " Penny's deep voice cooed to me. My cries slowed to sniffles and the occasional hiccup here and there. Bubba looked down to me and tilted his head asking if I was ok. I smiled showing off my sharp crooked teeth and he giggled, squeezing me in another warm hug. 

                   I took the notepad and pen from Michael not feeling like talking for now. 'I have not become as close with some as I have with others, so how about I go on small dates with each of you and get to know you all that way. Then we can go on from there.' Handing the note to Hannibal, I saw him nod and smile at my idea. "We can start tomorrow. For now, we all need to get some rest. It's been quite a long day." I yawned and snuggled back into Bubba, causing most of the guys to chuckle. "Bubba, would you please go take her to her room?" Hannibal asked. Bubba nodded and gently got up with me in his arms. Michael was quick to jump up and follow him to my room, his eyes boring holes in the back of Bubba's head. Bubba shifted uncomfortably from one foot to the other as he laid me in the bed. He took off his tie, shoes, and apron and got in after me and pulled the cover over me and wrapped his arms around my waist. Just before I fell asleep, I felt Mikey get in on the other side of me and pulled me as close to him as he could. They both kissed my head and whispered a small goodnight to me. I fell asleep to Michael softly humming and Bubba rubbing his hand up and down my side.