14

After Jason had brought the two of us back home from our small date, he took the liberty of tucking me in the bed and making sure I was comfortable before giving me a small peck on my forehead. Even after he had left, I could still feel the lingering warmth of his lips resting on my forehead, lulling me into a peaceful sleep and leaving me with the ghost of a smile on my face.

I woke up to find myself in that of a.....boiler room? There were pipes lining the ceiling and hot steam sprayed from little holes that had been put into them over time. I let my hands brush over the multicolored bricks around me.

The soft clanking of metal could be heard down the dark hallway in front of me. I let my head fall to the side as I felt my eyes widen in curiosity. Slowly, I watched Freddy's figure come out of the darkness, the shadows flowing off him like a smokey river.

"Hey there, doll~"

His voice was silky smooth but that wasn't the only difference I noticed. I let out an audible gasp as my head shot straight back up. Right in front of me was a man that sounded like Freddy, but he was.... normal. His skin was no longer burnt and he had the most handsome features any man could hope to own. His hand, still wearing his signature glove of knives, was tapping gently against the discolored bricks surrounding us.

His lips turned down into a frown and his eyes began to gloss over with fear as he noticed my staring.

"W-well," he stuttered. "Would ya stop staring at me?" Yup. Still the same old Freddy.

I let out a breathy laugh and went to hug him. I felt his entire body tense up before he anxiously pushed me away, grabbing my hand instead.

"L-lets just get this over with."
------------------------------------------------------------------

Freddy had dragged me through the never-ending hallways until we reached our destination. At the end of this hallway was a single door. Freddy looked back at me and I nodded to him, letting him know that I was ok. He let a small smirk ride to his lips and grasped the door handle. Once he pulled it open, I couldn't believe my eyes. Outside of the door was only darkness with the only light coming from a large, old-fashioned drive-in movie screen.

"Oh, Freddy.... it's.....wonderful."

He looked over to me and he tugged on my arm a bit. I let myself mindlessly follow his lead as we came upon a cute set up of a bunch of blankets and piles of pillows along with assorted bowls of chocolate candies and popcorn.

"I was hoping you'd...like it." He sat down with me following after and the classic "Stab" horror movie began to play on the large screen.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Throughout the movie, I would take short glances over my shoulder at the new version of Freddy that sat beside me. At one point, I wasn't quick enough and he caught me.

"Y/N....I wanted to show you what I looked like before I was burned and turned into that.....hideous....ugly monster. I really like you, and don't tell the other guys that I've gone soft or anything cause I'll stab you with no hesitation, but I didn't want you to think of me like I already do myself."

He let his head fall and I noticed the subtle clenching of his fists. I looked at him and gently pushed my fingers between his tightly closed fist, feeling him open up and hold onto my hand tightly.

"Freddy," he didn't look at me, he only closed his eyes as if awaiting rejection. "I don't care how you look. You are kind of mean but tonight you showed me how much of a kind and caring person you are deep down and that's what I care about. I think the way you look is unique and it makes you, you. You have been able to accept me for who I am and look past my own insecurities and make me feel loved. I wish for you to feel the same way you make me feel."

I could feel a trickle of liquid slide down my cheeks but I didn't care. Without thinking, I threw myself on him and wrapped my arms tightly around his waist. This time, he let his arms fall around me and in a second, the false image of Freddy was replaced with his real self. Freddy let himself fall backwards onto the pile of pillows, me being taken down with him in his arms as the movie came to an end.

Being surrounded by the warmth of his chest and arms, I could feel my eyes begin to droop and my mind go in and out of consciousness.

"Thank you, doll."

Hello my little creepy crawlies and Merry Christmas for those of you who celebrate it. I am really sorry for not publishing, I really had no idea what to do for this chapter. But here it is! Those of you Freddy simps come get your bread. I hope all of you are doing well and have a lovely day!❤️