9

⚠️TW:⚠️ cursing

"So what are we supposed to eat? Those of us who aren't fucking cannibals." Freddy asked. "T-there is a (fav fast food restaurant) a b-bit up t-the road. D-do you all h-have a car?" I replied. "Yea, we drove to get here but how are we supposed to go in without getting caught?" Billy asked. "I c-could order for us i-in the d-drive-thru and w-wear my m-mask at the windows." They all nodded and I took out a pen and paper and had then pass it round to put down their orders. I began to feel nervous about going alone. After retrieving the paper with all the orders, I went over to Hannibal and tugged on his sleeve. "Yes dear?" He asked, looking down at me. "C-can you come w-with me please? I whispered. "I'm a-afraid to g-go alone." "Of course I can." He smiled at me and ruffled my hair a bit, being careful of my flower crown. He led me outside towards the car and sat in the passenger seat while I sat in the drivers seat.

As we drove to (fav fast food restaurant) I could feel the pit of nervousness in my stomach grow like an infection. I began to bounce my leg as we arrived at the drive-thru speaker. "Welcome to (fav fast food restaurant) what can I get for you today?" A lady asked. I hesitated and became incredibly scared, wondering if I was going to mess up or make a fool out of myself somehow. Almost immediately, I felt a comforting hand placed on my thigh to stop it from bouncing. I looked over to Hannibal as he gave me a gentle but warm smile. I returned the kind gesture and turned back to the speaker to give the lady all of our orders. "Will that be all ma'am/sir?" She asked. "Mhm!" "Alrighty, you can pay at the first window." "T-thank you!" Driving up to the first window, I put on my mask. "Y/N?" "T-thats me!" "That'll be (random price)" I handed her the cash to pay and drove up to the next window to get our food. "You're doing good Y/N. I know this is a bit nerve wracking but were almost done and we can go home." I heard Hannibal say. I nodded, feeling a bit better. I felt his thumb begin to make rhythmic taps on my knee. I softly began to purr from the gentle touch. I looked back to the window to get the food. 'Good lord that's a ton of food.' We had about 5 bags full of food and 2 drink holders. I handed the drinks to Hannibal and put the bags of food between the seats so they wouldn't spill while we drove home. "Are you feeling ok now dear? You seemed quite frightened while you were ordering the food." He asked. I nodded and leaned on his shoulder a bit since we had already arrived home. He chuckled and laid his head on top of mine. 'He seems very fatherly. I like him a lot' I smiled at the thought, feeling grateful for all my new friends. After staying in that position for a bit, I lifted my head up. "I s-suppose we should g-get this food t-to e-everyone." Hannibal nodded and got up with the drinks and headed into the building. I grabbed all the food bags and practically dragged them inside. The whole way there I was hoping that none of the bottoms of the bags would bust open and all the food would come tumbling out. Thankfully, I was able to get to the cafeteria and place all of the food down, sorting out each meal to the correct person. "Oh my god. This tastes so good" Freddy said, practically swooning over his food. I giggled as I bit into my (fav food). "Thanks for getting food you two." Stu said, followed by hums of gratitude from the others. "N-no problem!"

As we all finished up our food, we chatted about where to find some real mattresses for all of them to sleep on. "I have a bunch of mattresses in my sewer. i could go get them tonight." Said Pennywise. The other killers nodded, and he disappeared. A few minutes later, Pennywise reappeared with a bunch of mattresses. They all looked pretty clean which was surprising since he said 'sewer'. We went over and each of the guys took one mattress and brought them into the commons area and took some blankets as a cover. "Well, I think that's everything. Is everyone alright with the positions of their beds?" Everyone either said yes or nodded and got in their separate beds to go to sleep.

_t i m e s k i p_

I kept tossing and turning, not being able to properly fall asleep. 'I guess I could sit outside for a bit. Maybe that'll help.' As quietly as humanly possible, I got out of bed and slipped through the doors. I went out to the playground and sat on one of the swings. I looked up to see all the dazzling stars. Each one different in their own way. I heard a pair of heavy but quiet footsteps from behind me. I felt someone sit on the swing beside me. I looked over to see Michael. 'Did he not feel good? Maybe he can't sleep either.' I looked over to him as I slowly began to swing back and forth. "A-are you ok m-mikey?" I asked, curious as to know what was wrong. He sort of just sat there for a minute, letting his head droop. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, trying to hug him as best I could. He became tense for a second, but slowly relaxed in my arms and grabbed my waist. he squeezed my hips a bit while digging his face in my chest making my cheeks grow a bright rosy color. I began to run my fingers through the false hair on his mask, but he quickly lifted his head and pulled off the mask and repositioned himself back in my chest. His long brown hair reaching his shoulders. It was so tempting to braid it or put it in pigtails. I ran my fingers through his hair, carefully getting all the knots out of it. He seemed to enjoy it, because I felt his breathing slow and become lighter. "D-do you f-feel any better n-now?" I gently asked him. He looked up at me and nodded, his blue eyes sparkling in the moonlight as he did so. I smiled at him. "D-do you wanna g-go back i-inside and you could s-stay w-with me? O-only if it'll m-make you f-feel better." He nodded and picked me up. I yelped, latching onto his neck and he wrapped my legs around his waist as we walked back to the building. When we got to my room, Michael laid down on his back with me on top of him in a sort of starfish position. 'Never in my entire life would I have thought that I would lay on top of a killer, much less a guy.' I got into a comfortable position and fell asleep as Michael wrapped his arms around me in a comforting way and kissed my forehead. "Night" I mumbled. Just before falling asleep, I heard a deep, rough voice.

"Goodnight Y/N."