7

⚠️TW:⚠️ gore

                      "Do you think there is anything we could sleep on here until we get the mattresses?" Hannibal asked. I nodded, thinking about the cots in some of the rooms. "T-there are s-some c-c-cots from when th-this place was up a-and running. B-but they're a b-b-bit small." I told him. "Ok, so maybe Freddy, Billy, Stu, and I could sleep on the cots and we could figure something out for the others since I'm pretty sure they won't hold them. No offense." He replied, pointing out the last bit of the sentence to the larger men in the room making me giggle a bit. "T-there are s-some blankets in th-the closets too. I-if we layed d-down enough o-of them, it could b-be comfortable enough for t-the o-others. I-if it does g-get uncomfortable for a-any o-of you then you can s-stay in my bed s-since its a m-matress" Hannibal nodded at my idea. "Lead the way."

                  I walked to the old staff closets first and got the blankets, handing about 2 or 3 to each of the larger men. After that, I walked them to a couple of the classrooms and picked up 4 cots for the normal sized guys to sleep on for the time being. I led them back to the commons area which was a door down from my room. i took all the blankets and began laying 2 on top of each other and then a third over those for a cover. I then told the other guys to place their cots down wherever they wanted, just not to be in front of any doorways or hallways. Once they were settled, I took them all on a tour of the important parts of the building. I pointed out all restroom areas, all classrooms, all exits, and the kitchen/cafeteria, where we could cook and eat food in because of all the big tables and chairs. "How long do you think this place has been abandoned Y/N?" Billy asked. I just shrugged not knowing, and feeling tired of talking for now. "Thank you very much for the tour Y/N. Now if you don't mind, I believe it is about time for us to be headed off to bed now seeing how late it has gotten." I looked over to the window and sure enough, it was pitch black outside. But then, I began to sense something. *STEP STEP STEP* "l-loks like s-supper is here." I whispered. As I heard the mysterious people come closer, I quickly waved my hand in a "follow me" motion to the guys. I moved them into my room and closed the door, walking over to the teens. I saw 2 of them so I knew I would have some leftovers. But maybe not since I haven't eaten in quite a while. When the first one walked towards me, I jumped on him, pinning him to the ground and ripping out his throat with my teeth. The other one screamed, making me turn my head towards him and grip his wrists, yanking his arms off with one pull. As he wailed in pain, I slowly clawed his stomach open and watched as his blood and organs spilled out onto the ground beneath me. I grabbed one of the kidneys and took a large bite out of it, savoring the taste. "Mmmmmmmmm" I moaned, feeling the blood drip from my lips and onto the teen's cheek. i went over to the other one and bent down to take out a huge bite of his chest, ripping his heart out with it and slurping up his intestines like spaghetti noodles. I felt presences behind me, so I turned around to be met face to face with my new roommates, all of which wore a surprised face. I grinned innocently at them and offered Hannibal one of the livers I had in my hand.  He hesitantly took it from me and walked into the kitchen. "Y/N you might want to refrigerate some of that meat or else it'll go bad." He said from the kitchen window. I nodded and dragged what was left of the two boys behind me and into the kitchen.

                     After dinner and getting the others situated in their new home, it was time for bed. "G-goodnight e-everyone." I said. I got a bunch of goodnights and grunts in response. Walking over to my room, I got settled in my bed and gave into the dreamless sleep.

                       A little later during the night, I was awoken to the feeling of the mattress dipping snd someone wrapping their arms around my waist. They were incredibly warm and soft, but I still turned over to see who it was. As I looked up to the persons face, I realized it was bubba. He seemed to be whimpering a bit which confused me. 'Is he alright? Did he have a nightmare or something?' I reached my hand up and began making mindless shapes on his chest, right above his heart. He looked down at me and nuzzled his face in my hair. A few minutes later he seemed to be calming down a bit and he took his face out of my hair. He looked at me, and then leaned down to kiss my forehead. My cheeks became painted multiple shades of pink as he giggled at my reaction. He pushed my head into his chest and cuddled me, petting my head to lull me to sleep. It worked, and soon I felt my eyes become droopy snd my body go limp. I relaxed into his warm figure feeling safe and content as I fell asleep.