12

Once again, I had woken up to the feeling of 2 pairs of arms wrapped securely around my body. The only difference was, they were not as buff as all the other guys, yet they still had quite a bit of muscle. I slowly let my eyes flutter open, only to be met with a set of gorgeous brown eyes. The small shimmers that floated around his irises were like tiny ballet dancers. "Good morning sweetheart," he said as he ran his fingers gently through my hair. I purred and closed my eyes, brushing up against this hand making him chuckle. He accidentally moved his hand a bit too far back and poked Stu in the eye, waking him up with a bit of a shock making me giggle. Stu looked over to me with a smirk adorning his features. "So you think that's funny huh, baby?" I looked away, still smiling and he pinned my arms down to the bed, making me choke on my breath a bit. "Wrong answer..." he drew out as he suddenly jumped on top of me and began to furiously tickle me. I burst out into a fit of giggles and Billy joined, tickling my sides while Stu tickled under my armpits.

"S-stop! Pl-Please!" I squealed out, making them laugh. "Not till you give us a kiss!" Billy grabbed at my waist and began massaging my pressure points, making me squirm and try to get away from his grip. "O-ok! Ok!" Hearing this, they both stopped to let me lean up and give them a short peck on their cheeks and catch my breath. "Thank youuuuuuu," said Stu, as he nuzzled into my neck, still crushing me with all of his weight. "Stu! Get off them! You're gonna kill'em!" Billy yanked him off me and patted me down to make sure nothing was broken. I breathed out a laugh at his overdramatic behavior and gently took his hands in mine. "I'm f-fine Billy. I p-promise," I reassured him as I felt a smile tugging at my lips. He stopped to look at me and slowly leaned forwards to press a gentle kiss to my lips. A bright crimson color rose to my cheeks and Stu seemed like he had to fight the urge to laugh out loud at my predicament.

"Hey, don't hog 'em!" Stu practically grabbed Billy's shoulders and yanked him off me. Stu flopped down on top of me like a fish out of water and wrapped his arms tightly around my waist. Billy shook his head in distaste and sighed. "Well sweetheart, what would you wanna do today?"

I pondered for a second, remembering all those dates that I had agreed to go on. I thought about the two and their personalities wondering what would be fun but not that we would get caught. The small breeze outside blew the colorful, yet dead leaves gently up against the window of my room. The glittering rays of sunlight shone through the window and lit up the room, showing all the little particles of dust that floated around us.

Stu was the more playful type while Billy was just about the exact opposite. I then remembered my love for all kinds of sea creatures and an idea popped into my head. We could go to an aquarium, but we'd have to disguise ourselves just as a precautionary measure. "A-aquarium?" I tilted my head at Billy as I played with Stu's hair a bit. "Sure, doll. We just need to wear some sort of face covering." I nodded and went over to the desk that held my mask and other random objects that I had stolen from some of my victims. Billy looked up and down at me with an eyebrow raised. "You're gonna go in your pajamas?"

_t i m e s k i p_

As we walked to the entrance of the aquarium, I pulled up my mask and gripped onto Billy's hand for comfort as Stu skipped beside us and made stupid jokes. At one point, he tried to reach into the wishing pond and steal a couple of quarters.

We all walked up to the ticket booth and noticed it being run by a younger looking woman. She wore your average worker uniform with her small name tag pinned to her breast pocket. Billy paid for all of us and the girl handed us our 3 tickets, looking at us with curiosity and then to Billy with.....lust. I growled quietly but Billy must've heard me and said a quick thank you while dragging Stu and I in the building. We were first met with the nature section. All the different kinds of bugs and snakes lined the walls in their distinct cages. All kinds of birds flew around the trees not minding the other people one bit.

Billy pointed to a cockatoo and nudged me. The bird looked over at us and tilted its head in a cute manor asking what we were looking at. It fluffed up its multicolored feathers and flew to another side of the room. We had gone to look at the alligators next when we heard Stu call out our names. I quickly snapped my head around to see him with the same cockatoo from earlier perched elegantly atop his shoulder. I giggled a little and walked over to him. The bird leaned down and let me run my hand over his head, feeling his soft feathers between my fingers.

After coming out of that room, we went straight into where they had a large touch tank full of stingrays, horseshoe crabs, and a bunch of different types of coral. I stuck my hand in and pet one of the larger stingrays with 2 of my fingers. It felt slimy but spiky at the same time. We finished at the touch tank; well, we were technically kicked out of that area because Stu tried to take a hermit crab. The last thing that they had was the large tank full of fish, sharks, stingrays, and so many other things. One of the hammerhead sharks came and swam right where I was standing. I placed my hand on the glass and followed it over until it disappeared behind the wall.

We all walked into the gift shop near the exit of the building and a decent sized jellyfish plush was sitting in one of the bins full of clearance stuffed animals. Stu saw me eyeing it and went over to examine it. After a minute or two, he picked the plush up in one hand and walked over to the cash register to buy it while I wasn't looking. When we got outside and into the car, Stu pulled it out from behind his back and handed it to me, chuckling when I hugged it tight to my chest. "T-Thank you Stu! I'm g-gonna name him S-Squiggles!"

_t i m e s k i p_

On the way home, we had picked up food for us and the others, Billy and Stu helped me carry all of it inside and place it on the "dinner table" in the cafeteria. Billy went to get everyone while Stu and I placed all the food in the correct places. Freddy came running in first and practically slid into his seat. "Finally! Some damn food!"

When we were finished eating, I had gone into my room with Stu and Billy following behind. I put on my pajamas and laid down and snuggled under my blanket with Squiggles as the other two followed in suit. Billy had laid flush against my back with his arms around my waist and his face in the crook of my neck while Stu was laid on his back with his arm behind my head and my leg over his stomach.

"Goodnight sweetheart."

"Mm night."

 Im back my little creepy crawlies! I was working on my book and trying to come up with date ideas for all of you simps. Up next is........Jason! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I will try super hard to get some more out sooner, or at least all the date chapters. 

                                                                                             ~A/N <3