16

Y/N was rudely awoken to large hands gripping their ankles and dragging them out of their tattered, old mattress. They let out a surprised scream but stopped just as soon as they did, realizing it was only Michael. Y/N sat quietly in his arms as the two of them, mostly Michael, made their way through the maze-like building and towards the exit doors.

     Once outside, Y/N looked towards the rising sun as Michael pulled out a notepad that had once been stowed away in his pocket and began to write. They admired the clouds that parted ways for the sun to set and watched the ombre of colors in the sky disperse into darkness just as quickly as they were created.

     Y/N was brought back to earth by a gentle pat against the bare skin on their thigh.

     'Do you want to go to the fair?'

     Y/N looked back up to Michael's masked face in confusion, one of their biggest questions being How would he even get through the gates with his original mask?, but their curiosity was soon diminished when the man himself pulled his bright white mask off and underneath was a black surgical mask, almost completely identical to the one that they would wear when they had to go out in public.

     Y/N looked up from the mask and into his eyes and smiled, nodding their head yes. He soon walked out of the room, leaving them to get changed and ready to go to the fair. It was still decently cool outside and they were able to find a dusty black jacket to put on top of their outfit.

     The smaller person walked out of their room and almost immediately ran into a somewhat squishy wall. Looking up, they realized that it was only Michael and upon further inspection, Y/N could see his chest vibrating and the skin around his eyes were crinkled signaling that he was laughing. They huffed and placed their mask over their face before grabbing his large, calloused hand into their smaller one.

     Michael led them through the woods and around tons of trees before the two of them spotted faint colors of light and tents in the distance. Y/N's eyes sparkled as they let go of Michael's hand and ran towards the fair. Michael took long strides to follow behind them as they ran faster and faster. Finally arriving at the fair, Y/N could hear the carnival music coming from beyond the entrance gates. They could see everything from food carts to a ferris wheel to fair games. Michael handed some money through the small opening in the ticket booth and received 2 purple colored rubber wristbands. He was quick to yank Y/N back by their hood before they could run away so he could put their wrist band on.

     He could practically see them vibrating with joy and admired the reflection of the colored lights in their eyes. Smiling behind his mask, he let them drag him all across the fair. One of the first things they did was get food. Of course they had to make sure no one saw them, so they hid behind one of the game carts that were close to the fence.

     Next, Michael gave Y/N some money so that they could go off and play the games that they wanted to, but they kept asking Michael to play the player vs player games with them. At one point, Michael let his ego get the best of him and he played the "hang onto the bar for a minute" game and won Y/N a gigantic plush sloth that was bigger than them, so they had to make Michael carry it around.

     Before the fair closed, Michael recommended the ferris wheel as their last ride for the night. Y/N nodded and they both ended up in one of the multi-colored carts that was on the large wheel. Y/N sat looking out one of the windows of the cart watching the stars as they felt Michael scoot closer to them. Suddenly, they felt a hand on their thigh and shivered as tingly sensations ran up their spine. They looked up to find Michael without his mask looking directly at them through hooded eyes. In one swift motion, Michael had yanked Y/N up onto his lap, gripped the back of their neck, and pulled them in for a sweet yet gentle kiss.

     Y/N felt themself melt into Michael's warm figure as he rubbed one of his hands up and down their thigh. They accidentally let out a small moan when they could feel something hard press up against the inside of their thigh. Just as fast as it happened, Michael was fast to push them off of him and onto the seat as he covered his blushing face back up with his mask. Y/N sat in awe, their fingers brushing over their lips where Michael's had just been.

"Well, that's one way to end the night."