5

⚠️TW:⚠️ gore and cursing

                 Once Jason and I were out of the room with me in his arms I panicked. 'How many of those people are there?' I began to shake a bit, and Jason must've noticed because he began to stroke my hair and hum the familiar tune he used to sing to me when I got nightmares. Although now, it seemed more deep and rough but just as mesmerizing as it used to be, maybe a bit more because I was soon calmed down. I tapped his shoulder to signal for him to put me down. Once setting me down, I slowly turned to face the other men keeping my hair over my face. Counting their feet, I assumed there to be at least 8 of them. Some of them looked to be quite large judging by their foot size. The man with the fancy dress shoes took a step towards me, making me growl and take one backwards. There was a moment of silence before he spoke up. "Um, well hello darling. My name is Hannibal. What's yours?" I looked up making eye contact with him but not responding. I turned around and buried myself in Jason's chest since I didn't want to answer. I could feel Jason moving around a bit but I didn't really care what he was doing as long as I could stay in his embrace. He wrapped one of his large arms around my waist as he handed what looked like to be a note, to the Hannibal guy.

                 "Well Y/N, it looks like we'll be staying with you. Is that alright?" Hannibal asked. I thought about it for a second. On one hand, I don't wanna have to share my home with a bunch of guys I don't know. But on the other hand, this place is pretty big and I would be able to stay with Jason. After a minute, I nodded in Jason's chest but turned around to face his so he could see my features. Just from the look on all of their faces, it seemed they didn't expect to see what they were seeing. "O-only if I g-get to stay with J-Jason." I said. He nodded, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "Awwww she stutters just like B-B-Billy!" Said a giggling clown. He had to be about 8 feet tall, a good 3 feet taller than me. But that didn't stop me. I lunged at him, biting into his stomach since I could only reach that far and ripping out some of his flesh. He fell over holding his wound as I just smiled wide at him, some of his flesh hanging from my lips as I chewed on it. He looked.....almost......afraid. It made me feel so powerful to see this huge inhuman thing laying beneath me. And he tasted strangely like.....jolly ranchers? Man he really takes the whole clown thing seriously.

                 All of the others seemed to take a fearful step back, away from me. Except Jason. My sweet sweet Jason. I turned back around to face him, grabbed his hand, and pulled him with me towards my room.

_t i m e s k i p_

               As we sat on the makeshift mattress in my room catching up, I decided to ask about the other people that were supposedly living with me now. "Fancy pants is Hannibal, as you know, the clown you ate is Pennywise, the two teens in black robes are Billy and Stu. Stu is more energetic while Billy is more laid back, bacon bits is Freddy, Godzilla is Michael, the guy with the mask made of skin is Bubba, and the super tall one with the mask around his mouth is Thomas." Jason told me. His voice is so much deeper and silky now. I could fall asleep to it if I wanted to. I yawned feeling tired after today's events and curled up in his lap. "Tired?" "Mhmmm." I sleepily replied. "Get some rest Y/N, I'll be here when you wake up. Goodnight. I love you." "Mm love you too Jason." I said, quickly giving into the dark abyss.