Chapter 2

"Naruto? Why are you here? Only Genin's who have passed yesterday was allowed to come here" Shikamaru lazily asked him. I smirked mentally, that's expected anyway. Mizuki was probably on the brink of death by this time, knowing Ibiki – the scary torturer of all time.

"I passed, dattebayo!" Hiya, that's it, the famous 'dattebayo' of Uzumaki Naruto. Sigh, I don't know if I'm lucky that I manage to be reborn here. The future awaits. The death of Jiraiya, Neji, and Itachi. Damn, I need carbs, I'm stressed. "Hello, Kashina-chan! Good morning!"

"Pipe down, Naruto, you're being troublesome" Shikamaru hissed before slamming his face on his desk. "Hello to you too, Naruto-kun. Good morning" And then I smiled. He also smiled back before kissing the hell out of the almighty Uchiha Sasuke even though it was an accident cause by an idiot who pushed the hell out of Naruto.

I immediately caught Sakura's fist before it could land on Naruto's bare face. Surely it wasn't his fault but Sakura being a-Sasuke-kun-die-hard-fan, it's his. "Not so fast, Haruno Sakura. I told you, didn't I? Violence is not an answer" I told her coldly that made her shake her eyes out of fear. I told them that phrase over and over again but they just don't know how to listen, aren't they?

"B-but, K-kashina-chan, h-he kissed my Sasuke-kun" She insisted. Even though she's irritating I remained equal to them. "Is it Naruto's fault? It wasn't, isn't he? Both of them didn't wish that to happen and I hope you understand that..." I let go of her hand when she nodded, good. I went back to Shikamaru who's now smirking on me while his left brow was raised.

"What a drag, just a troublesome lecture..." I stuck out my tongue before I sat down beside him. I bring my sketch pad and marker out of my bag to write something ridiculous.

3rd POV

"Not so fast, Haruno Sakura. I told you, didn't I? Violence is not an answer" They heard the Nara girl said to a kid who almost landed a punch on Uzumaki Naruto. The others were shocked with her speed of stopping that punch but the Hokage wasn't.

"So, that's the Nara Kashina, the hidden prodigy?" The white haired Jonin asked the Hokage who's now watching with amusement in his eyes. "Years ago, she told me that she didn't like being a prodigy because of it's responsibilities like carrying expectations." He added which made the Hokage chuckled.

"Yeah, I observed that, the reason why she remain in average although her Taijutsu skills were basically amazing at her age, she's able to make her own style after learning some few pointers from Hyuuga Taijutsu. I also found out that she's able to wield a katana, I just found out last week. I saw her training inside the forest." That shocked the Jonins as well as Hatake Kakashi. "She's a kind hearted but a strict child. Just like what you have seen, fellow Jonins, she's well educated."

"Wait, she's doing something" Kurenai said when she noticed Kashina bring out a sketch pad.

'Hello, Hokage-sama and others. Spying is a no-no'

And then she stuck out her tongue before regaining her composure. The Hokage chuckled but the others were surprised. "She can sense us?!" "That's impossible!"

"Maa, you didn't look surprised, Lord Hokage" Kakashi bluntly stated. "Yeah, I observed her too for a while after discovering her hidden skills. She's quite kid, hope you manage to bring out her best, Kakashi"

"Hai, Hokage-sama"

Kashina's POV

I sensed Iruka-sensei near the classroom so I remain seated and did nothing but to sketch on my sketch pad while constantly poking Shikamaru's head and whispering that Sensei is already here. By hearing his 'What a drag' catch phrase, Iruka-sensei entered.