Chapter 39

"I'm actually surprised that Neji permitted you to go." Shikamaru's annoying voice roared around us. It's only 5 in the morning yet he has this energy to tease me instead of checking everyone up. Ah yeah, Kakashi's late, what do you expect?! He's probably on the KIA stone.

"Wait what?! Neji and Kashina?" Ino asked frantically. This is what I hated the most! Neji and I aren't ready for the gang to know about us. They didn't even know that we're living together now. Only Shikamaru, Kakashi and my parents does! It'll be a major upset!

Besides, their clan elders will utters something nonsense about us, living together bitch ass I don't care. They might be thinking we've done sex when we weren't! Well, Nara's elders were cool and collected now ever since mom lashed the hell out in front of them. Yeah, mom's a badass. They knew that Neji and I were already living together and yeah, dad being dad. He gave me some sex lectures and so use protections... what the fuck! We earned a flying fry pan after that.

That was definitely dad's fault! T^T

"Wew, I'm surprised you guys didn't noticed." Shut the fuck up, Shikamaru! My blood run straight to my head and I'm feeling so hot inside my head! This motherfucker just won't stop. "Even Choji here already find out." What? I immediately glared on him.

"Alright, stop that. Please keep it a secret for now. You know that the Hyuuga elders were strict, right? And yes, Neji and I we are... together now." Kyaaa! By just mentioning that were together now is making my whole day better! "Ah. Yeah, Neji almost oppose." Luckily, our first kiss happened.

"I see. Neji, huh?" Kakashi's voice rang behind me. He just arrived but he heard everything that we've just said. "Well, as long as you're both happy." Awww my handsome brother.

"Shall we proceed now? Shikamaru will explain every details of the plan while were moving so listen very carefully. Ino and I will locate the target. Choji and Kakashi-sensei as our team's front liner for now." I told them. Shikamaru just shrug on me so I smacked his head off.

"This is so troublesome but listen, You guy's studied Kakuzu's profile right? He's strong and very formidable. It's just lucky that we got away last time. Now for our plan... Kashina and I figured that Kakuzu will come back for Asuma-sensei's body and his bounty and also for Naruto. Kakuzu loves money more than anything in this world and he has a pride inside him. He will definitely settle the score to Kashina. That said, we calculated everything and it increased from 60 plus % to 90%. We have battled Kakuzu on the north station and if he's going to settle things faster than the usual, he'll go for W. Taking West from North is the fastest and safest route for the rouge ninjas to enter the Leaf Village. Why? The east is full of mountains and valleys." Shikamaru explained.

Shikamaru and I thought about this yesterday. I told him that Kakuzu is a money maniac. He'll definitely go for Asuma's bounty no matter what. I already figured that out but since I pester the plot and killed Hidan earlier than its supposed to be, I rethink my resolves. Shikmaru and I played Shoji all day to formulate new battle formations.

Ah. Asuma-sensei just woke up last night. He's still under Tsunade's care to fasten his healing since Asuma-sensei is one of the assets of the Leaf.

"Then, how do we defeat him? According to the report he has 4 hearts that possessed fire, water, earth and lightning element." Kakashi asked. We're moving in our full speed to get in position and immediately find Kakuzu. By now, the sealing is probably done and Yugito's already dead and cold.

"There's a chance that Kakuzu has replaced his final heart by now. We manage to lessen his hearts. We manage to kill his Wind heart. It's safe to conclude that Kakuzu possessed 5 hearts by now and is already travelling somewhere." I told them seriously. I saw Choji and Ino gulped out of fear but then slipped it off. Nothing good will happen if they chickened out.