Chapter 15

"And to who do I owe the pleasure, young-nin?" It was Jiraiya who asked when I accidentally found him, yea, peeking outside the bath house! This damn ass, it's so lucky that Kakashi didn't adopt this shit even though he's already a closet pervert.

"You're one of the Legendary Sannin, Jiraiya. You're the only Toad Sage here and the only ninja who mastered Sage mode." I said in monotone. I'm still feeling mad at him for peeking and being a fucking pervert around but I cannot ignore his character and his skills. He's Jiraiya for a reason. "Oho, so you're knowledgeable kid. Good, keep it up!" And then he raised his thumbs to give me a thumbs ups with his eyes winking on me but I just deadpanned.

He cleared his throat. "What is it that you need me? You know kid, I'm a bit busy doing my research... *Pervy giggle*" I facepalm. I took a deep breath before speaking. "I want you to train Uzumaki Naruto." And that caught his slight attention. He knew that kid because he's Naruto's God Father. "And why do I need to?" His brows raised with a hind of interest on his eyes. He wasn't expecting me to ask him to train his tadpole.

"Pardon me, I'm Nara Kashina and one of Naruto's teammate under Hatake Kakashi's leadership. Nice to meet you, Jiraiya-sama." I bowed my head slightly before meeting his gaze again. My eyes went into serious mode and so he did. "I'm asking you because Naruto's the child of the prophecy."

His eyes widen and his body froze. "H-how do you know about the prophecy?" He asked curiously. He grasp on my shoulder and then teleported us in a secluded area. We're inside the forest and we both widen our senses to check if there's a person beside us. "Let's say, my ability is similar to the Great Toad." I said. Half lied of course, I have no ability to foresee the future like him but I know the future because I watched the anime! It's a ridiculous move to tell him that I have watch you guys somewhere so I know what will happen next. They might branded me as a psycho.

"I don't know the exact day but you'll meet Uzumaki Naruto maybe one of these days. After all, it's your duty to teach him and guide him simply because Minato and Kushina chooses you to become their child's God Father." I mentally smirked. I have fully snatched his attention. "Don't speak about my ability to anyone else. Even the Lord Third and Kakashi didn't know about this. I only told you because you're connected with the Great Toad... And don't think of betraying me... Jiraiya-sama." I warned him and didn't let him complain on my demand. He just went in silence, he's thinking of God knows what.

"I see, if what you have said is right then I'll be meeting Naruto soon." Good, he didn't asked a lot of question. He understand that my ability is similar to Great Toad. "But how did you know about his parents?" Eh, here I thought he wouldn't ask for more! I sighed. "I've predicted it. When I went to the Hokage Office, I saw Lord Fourth's portrait and he looks exactly like Naruto. About Kushina and you being the God Father, I've seen it on my dreams." Huhuhu, sorry for lying but I can't tell you Jiraiya-sama that I basically knew it!! Sorry for lying kami-sama!

He sighed. "I see, I'm also planning about training him it's just I don't know when since this is my first time seeing that tadpole." He massage his temple before facing me again. "Oh, right, I forgot to tell you. Some organization in the future will be coming after Naruto." And that made him shocked again! "H-how d-did you know that?! Are you probably referring to the Akatsuki?!" Oh his fuse just explode.

"I don't know about the organization's name but according my investigation, they're gathering all tailed beast around the world for some reasons." That's all I can give, Jiraiya. I'm really really sorry! I sighed. "You're a seer, huh? Nara Kashina, was it? You're carrying the burden of seeing the future. Be it good or bad, it's a difficult job. But rest assured! JIRAIYA SAMA THE TOAD SAGE IS HERE TO HELP YOU!!!" And then the weird back drop appeared behind him. He's definitely worst than Guy. Why did the Lord made me surrounded by these idiots?! T^T