Chapter 28

"Do you have a plan in mind, Kashina?" Kakashi asked.

We are currently camping inside the forest. We started our journey yesterday afternoon to trace Sasori's scent because Kankuro had manage to rip a piece on Sasori's cloak. Kakashi used his dogs, yup, Pakkun earlier to locate their direction.

"Listen, Neji and I conducted a secret investigation about Akatsuki these past 2 years using Jiraiya-sama's Spy Network." I initiated. Naruto and Sakura immediately went nearer the camp fire to listen carefully while Kakashi and Lady Chiyo's already listening.

"Akatsuki's working by partners and according to Kankuro, Gaara battled an opponent in the air. Okay, that punk is Deidara of Iwagakure and was once a member of Iwagakure's Explosion Corps. I think he's also the youngest member of the organization. Kankuro also told me that Deidara's using a weird explosion jutsu and on my equation, it's a special type of detonating clay. I don't know the details on how or what but he can manipulate the clay on his own and then blow it whenever he's feeling." Well, I can't tell him everything about Deidara. I can only tell them what Neji and I investigated.

"He's a trouble, hmm, youngster?" Ah! Lady Chiyo! I suddenly remember Tobirama!

"Then? How about the other one?" Kakashi asked.

"Sasori of the Sand. Just like Kankuro, he's a puppeteer but on a high level. Listen, his every puppets has a poison on them and I think it's the same poison that Kankuro has received." I can't tell them that Sasori itself is the puppet. Where's the fun?! "Now, on how to counter them. If we're able to separate them then that's good. Sakura and Lady Chiyo will face Sasori - why? Lady Chiyo is also a puppeteer and an elite ninja of the Sand. Sakura has a monstrous strength inside her. They can counter Sasori using physical attacks and Puppet manipulation." Well, in Lady Chiyo's case she'll be using Sakura as her human puppet since Sasori will destroy hers.

"Now, Deidara of Iwagakure. His detonation clay was basically an Earth nature. The only nature that can counter Earth is Lightning. Kakashi-san has lightning chakra nature. Kakashi-san and Naruto will engage themselves to Deidara but there's a problem." I gulped.

"What is it, Kashina?" Kakashi asked.

"There's a high possibility of Deidara as a Long Range attacker." If I only had snipper with me that bird will be dead soon. Shall I personalize a gun? But I don't know how to make it! There's no internet here to search! T^T.

"That'll be troublesome, youngster. So, what's your plan?" Lady Chiyo asked me.

"Honestly, I can't think of anything. I'm a short range and mid-range attacker but I'll back up Naruto and Kakashi-san." Team Guy won't be joining us since they're going to battle their clones. It a special trap for unsealing the Five Seal Barrier.

"But..." I uttered. I caught everyone's attention. "There's a high possibility that... that Gaara's already dead." I need to fuel Naruto's rage for him to be identified by Sasori and Deidara. Itachi will be giving them a tip about Naruto.

"What the fuck are you talking about, Kashina-chan?!" Naruto yelled at me but I just deadpan on him. He's so idiot but idiots are trustworthy people.

"She's right. As soon as they extracted the beast inside Gaara... he'll die." Lady Chiyo told everyone. Sakura's tears dripped on her cheeks while Naruto was frustrated and on the verge of crying.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE WAITING FOR?!" He yelled again. "Kakashi-sensei!!!!"

"Naruto, calm down." I told him but he didn't listen.