Chapter 13

Orochimaru has finally done it, his cursed mark hickey he gave to Sasuke in the Forest of Death. I was about to show up but my insides were stopping me from meddling. This scene is one of the important parts of Sasuke's character development. Good or Bad. My insides were debating about me altering the plot.

I immediately aid my team when I felt Sasuke's and Naruto's consciousness fell because of the impact they've received from the battle. Orochimaru already left, just a matter of time before the other sound ninja appear to test Sasuke's cursed mark. Darkness will emerge inside him as soon as he uses the power that Orochimaru gave him. Sooner or later, he'll start to depend on his cursed mark which is bad. It'll drive him crazy. A power maniac like Orochimaru the pedophile is really bad for everyone.

I may have failed to protect my dream which is to protect the team, somewhere in the future, whatever happened here or what will happen next, everything will be worth it.

"Sakura, stand by, I'll help you heal them for a while." Besides, I can't stay with them. I began my killing spree as soon as I entered the Forest. It's my first things first, it was my first kill upon entering and then little by little, every team that desires death meet death itself. "Kashina! Please... Sasuke-kun... Naruto... they're injured." I nodded and placed their bodies under the oak tree.

I carefully laid their back to the ground before starting to heal them. I don't know how to use medical ninjutsu and I have no idea or recollections of any medical techniques so I healed them using my first aid kits. Fortunately, both of them only suffered chakra exhaustion and physical pain from Orochimaru's attack. I didn't bother to check Naruto's wounds because Kurama's chakra will do the deed but I did clean them first before leaving it alone. As for Sasuke, after cleaning his wounds, I cauterize his deep wound on his back to seal it to stop its bleeding and to prevent his wound from being infected.

"Take this bag, Sakura. It has pack foods for you three. Don't worry about Sasuke and Naruto, they're going to be okay. As for you, just stay strong and take care of them for a mean time." I told her. Well, in this scene, Sakura will cut her hair, right?

"How about you? Where are you going? Isn't a bit dangerous outside? Stay with us, Kashina!" Oh no, she's terrified. The ordeal she had received must be horrible. Perhaps it's too much for her, it's understandable but she needs to overcome this. "I cannot stay with you guys remember? I don't have a team. You'll manage this Sakura. Believe in yourself." I stroke Naruto's and Sasuke's hair before leaving them under the tree.

I sensed Neji's team, Shikamaru's team and Hinata's team nearby. Good, Lee will help Sakura to fight those sand ninjas. They will manage to hold the fort until Sasuke's awakening.

"Enjoying the show?" I asked them and they started to panicked. Neji brought out his kunai while the others prepared themselves. "Oh-ho, hold your horses' gentlemen and ladies. The sound ninjas will come to test Sasuke's cursed mark – as you can see they're vulnerable right now. I'm counting on you to support them." I told them.

"How about you? Aren't you going to help them, Kashina-chan?" Shino asked. A hint of curiosity and suspicion was found on everyone's faces so I sighed. This is troublesome. "I'm going to find Orochimaru's ninjas. I'm going to investigate and confirm my conclusion about Sounds. Since I'm the lone participant, I can move freely. Until then, I'll leave them to you guys." I gave my genuine smile to them before giving Shikamaru and Neji a nod meaning 'I'm leaving the rest to them' before disappearing.

After getting away, I wore the black cloak and mask that Kakashi gave me. I asked him beforehand to prepare me these cloak and mask. I'm eager to meet that Pedophile so after getting comfortable with my attire, I widen my senses to find their location. As expected, Kabuto's presence's was near Orochimaru along with those sound munchkins. I immediately summon a bird and brought out the scroll to notify the Lord Third about Orochimaru's appearance.