Chapter 14

The next day, after taking my cold shower, I wore my packed clothes which T-shirt and cargo shorts which has the length above knee. I put my weapon pouch on my hips before wearing my ninja sandals. I stayed overnight in the hospital since the two idiots were busy snoring all night but they're okay now.

"Kashina-chan, Kakashi-sensei is looking for you. We should head now to where the venue is." I nodded on Sakura's statement. Upon arriving to the venue, I went to where Kakashi is.

"Aren't you supposed to seal that, ASAP?" I'm referring to Sasuke's cursed mark even though I already know that the sealing will happen after Sasuke's match. That said, Orochimaru the pedophile will make his appearance known to Kakashi after the sealing. That's troublesome, you know? "Nah, we have decided that after his match." He answered with his usual bored expression. I averted my gaze on him when I felt Kurenai, Asuma and Guy's presence approaching us.

I bowed my head to them to acknowledge their presence and so they did. "WHAT A YOUTHFUL FLOWER! KAKASHI! YOU SURE DO HAVE A VERY RESPECTFUL FLOWER!" Oh-uh. I felt fear for the first time. He is sure living on his nick name. Guy the Beast.

"Pipe down, Guy! You're scaring the kid." Kurenai scolded him so he pouted. I almost wore my shades when he lifted up his mood and smiled brightly on me with his clean and white teeth showing. "I'm sorry about him, Kashina-chan. I'm Kurenai - team leader of Team 8. This is Asuma - team leader of Team 10 and that is Guy - team leader of team 11. Nice to meet you." Oh, my heart! She's so lovely! She's very pretty and I envy Asuma for having her! They sure fit together, huhu!

I'll definitely save you, Asuma! It's for your Mirai!

"Nice to meet you too, sensei's!" I flashed a genuine smile to them which made Guy to cry with his comically tears dripping down on his face. He earned a tap on his back head from Kakashi for scaring me. Yeah, he's on his brother-hen mode. "Ne, Kakashi-niisan..." I jabbed Kakashi's chest when I saw Hayate's walking inside the venue with the Hokage and the other Jonins. There I found Orochimaru's disguise as a Jonin. I admit that he looks so hot in his disguise but still, he sucks.

"What?" He hummed without taking his eyes off his perverted book. The other team leader went back to their teams since the Hokage and the other elite jonins arrived. "Is Hayate-san's sick?" I admit, I've been meaning to ask Yugao about his boyfriend but I don't want her to be offended. Hayate's been couching since forever. Was that a disease? "How do you know that his name was Hayate?" Oh, I forgot about that. Kakashi lifted his gaze from his books seems like I caught his attention. "Well, he's Yugao-san boyfriend, right? I found his name and his picture together with Yugao-san on her wallet." That's true! I wasn't lying. There was a moment when I accidentally saw her opening her wallet and there I found their picture together.

"I see, as for Hayate, I think he does but not critical. Besides, he's an Elite Jonin like me. He's one of the Kenjutsu Master of the village." I once spotted Hayate's precious katana but not in person. Nah, I didn't bother anymore, I don't want to be stressed. In the first place, I didn't know who'll be my opponent, huhuhu.

After the Hokage's speech, the screen appeared on the wall above the huge Ninja seal behind the Hokage. Of course, first things first, Sasuke's match. As expected from the Uchiha, master of the show. Kakashi warned Sasuke to not to rely too much on the mark so he could avoided disaster and he did. He used Taijutsu to defeat that Sound ninja munchkins before collapsing and luckily, Kakashi manage to stop him from falling.

"I'll be sealing his mark for a while, look after your teammates for me, Kashina." I nodded and then he left. "He'll be okay Sakura, for now, focus on the match." I assured her. She's so worried about him but I find it now annoying! Sigh. Young love.