Chapter 52

"Naruto? Aren't every tailed beasts a cuties?" I giggled to him but then, I'm formulating a plan to counter Obito for now. 

I had to defeat him and at the same time, save him. 

I heard Kurama's growled inside of Naruto since my remaining chakra inside Naruto wasn't vanished as I anticipated before. It remained. Naruto responded dreary. That Biju transformation must've took a lot in his Life Force. But since, the beasts goal to linked their chakra on him was a success, we could breathe for now. 

Killer bee on the other hand notified me that he and Gyuki's now up to battle so I nodded in response. Well, what next after this? Was it when Obito's going to suck the beasts back inside the Gedo Statue? 

Ah right. 

Both of them are having conversation right now. Talk about on how Naruto have acquired the names of every beasts in here. And that shit annoyed the crap of Obito. I bet he's sweating now but then, it rained. 

Man, this Demonic Statue of Outer Path is troublesome for us to handle. Just when Kakashi was about to use his Kamui to devour the gigantic Statue, Obito the explorer cancelled his jutsu since both of them possessed the same Sharingan dimension. 

Finally, they're up to know who's behind the mask. I grinned, almost looked like a psycho. 

Kakashi's fist landed at the top of my head to pipe me down so I pouted. I mean, that's rude! I just grinned! Nothing more, nothing less! As if I'm planning to do something! No! I wasn't. 

I was about to think for a stance but Obito began to move and that made me stop. I've already thought of him initiating a premature revival of the Ten Tails so I yelled to fall back for now. He's able to do this premature shit because of that troublesome brothers, Kinakaku and Ginakaku, was it? The Gold and Silver brothers. 

"Kashina... any plans?" Finally! I've been waiting for this. Kakashi finally needed my help! 

I grinned to them before crouching down to disclose my thoughts. 

"I have a very nice plan to destroy that shit mask of him." I told them and that caught their attentions. "Look, this gal can pass through things at ONCE, but when it's synchronized, it isn't. Get what I meant?" I paused to ask and they all nodded. Good, Naruto's attentive which is rare. "We'll be using Guy-sensei's Taijutsu speed, Kakashi-niisan's Lightning Shuriken or Lightning Kunai whatever you got here. And then we'll have Naruto's Rasengan to destroy his mask." I told them. Well' I got this idea from the series so I guess we're good. 

"I'm going to create the opening so wait for my signal." Its because I can willing activate and use the Flying God thunder plus my enchanting method, I can steal seconds from Obito to put a number. 

As soon as they all analyzed my plan, they prepared themselves. 

"You cannot defeat me, Nara. Whatever knowledge you possess... you can't." Obito stated darkly. He's gone mad and it's a bit terrifying. 

I began thinking if I could bring myself to save him from darkness. Can I do that? I don't want to see him drying in front of Kakashi. I want to see him achieved his longed dream. To become the best Hokage. 

Can I do that? Can I help him ease his pain? 

"Kashina!" Kakashi's unusual voice brought me out of my thoughts. "Snap out of it." He scolded so I nodded.

Now's not the time to chitchat. 

I immediately teleported back to where Obito is but he went his way out of the Gedo Statue as if he anticipated that I was the one who's coming for him first. The Demonic Statue was under the what-so-transformation right now so it's unstable. It causes the ground to shake.