Chapter 57

Where am I?

I suddenly felt my consciousness again. Shookt! Am I finally getting reborn, again?! Geez, how many years have passed this time? I hope Neji's still alive or got reborn.

Wait. Where am I?

*Beep* *Beep*

What was that sound? Am I in the hospital? Did the gang managed to save me? Am I in the Village?

I was bombarded by a thousand of questions. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. I tried widening my senses but it's weird. It feels like I can no longer use my chakra anymore. No, I can't feel my chakra anymore. The weird thing inside my body was gone. Who took it?

I can't even widen my physical senses anymore. What happened? It's as if I've become normal. No, I'm abnormal. But...

"Doc! Doc! She's waking up!!!" A sudden voice roared wherever I am. I really can't feel them even their movements.

And there I tried to open my eyes again and I did. I closed it again when I my eyes greeted the light from the ceiling. It feels like I slept like a thousands of years or whatever.

As soon as I opened my eyes again, the ceiling looked... so different from usual hospital ceiling.

It has become modern.

I gasp and was about to sat up but a sudden warm hands wrapped around my shoulder to stop me from doing what I've wanted.

My eyes went wide as I recognized this 'someone' in front of me. 'M-mom'? H-how can she be with me? How come I've come back? How. What's happening? No... no. I don't know what to feel anymore.

I've come back to my real world and left the Naruto world.

I'm back being Alexa and not Kashina.

"M-mom." I uttered and then she wrapped me in her tight and longing arms. We both cried. While she cried in relief, I cried in grief.

I left Neji alone.

"How are you feeling, love? Is there anything you need? Are you hungry? Do you want mommy to call the doctor back?" She asked frantically and I chuckled. I missed mom.

I didn't say anything but hugged her again. I guess, even if my mom in Naruto world died, I still have my mom in the real world. That's reassuring.

"I love you, mom." I said to her and she gladly wrapped her arms back to hug me.

"Silly, kid. Mom always love you too. You scared me. I thought I'd lose you too baby. Mom really freaked out." She sobs and it pains me hearing her sobs. "I... can't lose you, my baby. You know how mommy loves you."

"I know... I'm sorry. I love you too mom." Always.

::

Days have passed, I'm still recovering. It's been 3 years after the incident that happens to changed my life in an instant. Yup, I'm in coma for 3 years. I still don't know what should I feel.

Relief? or Grief?

"Alex, I'm going to buy some of your clothes, do you want anything?" Mom asked after placing the basket of fruits above the center table.

"Hmmm, full volume of Naruto Shippuden mom." I giggled when I saw her twitched on me before sighing in agreement. "I love you mom!" I shouted before she could close the door.

There's nothing I could do anymore.

But I'm full of regrets right now. I can't even fulfill my last promise to Neji before I died. I wonder how is he? Did he successfully change the Hyuuga Clan? Is he married now- ouch.