Chapter 43

Kashina's POV

"What's the meaning of this, Kashina! You're restraining a member of the council!" Wow! I'm surprised on how good Uncle Shikaku in acting. Among the clan heads, he's the only one that Shikamaru has told everything so he's aware of everything.

"You're talking about this traitor, Shikaku-sama." I told him seriously before smirking. "This traitor who made Uchiha suffered. See that Sharingans on his arms. He stole their eyes, pushed Uchiha Itachi to annihilate the clan and lastly, teamed up with Orochimaru to gang up the Lord Third. Now, still referring him as a council-ass?" I spat with a visible venom on my voice.

I despise this old bastard.

"What do you mean by that?" The Hyuuga head asked seriously. They're also wondering how Danzo obtained those Sharingans. "the Uchiha Clan was annihilated by Uchiha Itachi, what do you mean by Danzo's the one who pushed him." He added. The Akimichi clan along with the others like Aburame and Inuzuka was also confused but at the same time, furious.

Murmurs and violent reaction echoed around us but what captured my attention was the arrival of the gang along with Neji, Kakashi, Jiraiya and the other Jonins.

"Maa, let's stop talking first and watch." I told them and everyone stopped in their tracks. They didn't let any of their thoughts to be heard, they just stopped talking and waited. I smirked, hoping that Uchiha could see this sight.

I casted Forbidden Mind technique: Revealing Memory and there as tree of memories started to come out on Danzo's head that made everyone gasp. Danzo's trying to resist my technique but his Mind control was weak. If ever he's a Yamanaka, I probably failed this but luck's on my side.

"This is my newly develop technique. Mind Technique that can make my target reveals everything from his own memory. Although I branded this as a forbidden, it consumes a lot of my chakra." I explained them stoically. They just watch everything that is coming out and finally, the meeting of Itachi and Danzo somewhere after the Nine tails incident.

It's obvious that he manipulated Itachi and put him on despair and nightmare. What a nobleman. Next on his memory was when he made Itachi joined his ROOT to monitor his own clan. That made the clan heads furious. Other's were crying because of the painful fate they've received, other's were angry, other's were sad. So much for what happened to the Uchiha's.

The clan heads who was once friends and comrade with the Uchiha's were surrounded with a very intimidating aura. I can't blame them. Even I, wanted to cut his head now.

Some civilians felt horrified and troubled with the fact that they've been judging the wrong person.

And then the memory has changed to where Danzo stole Uchiha Shisui's eyes and made his ANBU's battled him. I unwrapped his right eye to reveal Shisui's sharingan. And I wasn't aware that my tears were now dripping down on my face but I could feel nothing. Just rage and hatred towards this man.

How could he do this. How dare he proclaim that he's doing this for the village. Disgusting.

at last, his memory finally showed his conversation with Orochimaru about forcing Uchiha Itachi to annihilate his clan and helping Orochimaru to kill Lord Third somewhere in the future. That ended my technique.

Everyone is silent. No one dared to speak up after knowing such history. Even Tsunade was surprised and bewildered after knowing the truth.

"Now... do you still consider this man as a council? After... after everything he had done. He killed the Uchiha's. He started the doubt! He made the Uchiha felt suffocation! Lord third and Uchiha Itachi made the very painful decision to counter their coup. Now... what do you want to do? Hokage-sama? This man committed treason and a traitor." I'm tired. Tired because of using that technique and tired because I started to think about Itachi and Shisui.