Chapter 8

"Summon your dog first then I'll explain." I told him. Upon arriving in Tazuna-san's home earlier, I took a cold shower and let Tsunami-san to carefully clean my wounds before going upstairs to where Kakashi is. The dumbasses were already snoring, they got tired after eating dinner. Well, they deserve to rest since they did their best earlier. We manage to pick up Haku and Zabuza's body and buried them uphill together with Zabuza's sword.

Kakashi just sigh before making a hand seal to summon pakkun. My eyes glow brighter when Pakkun appears in front of me. "Oh, my God! What a cute hound!" He didn't like calling him a dog. It's always 'hound' because it sounds cool, yeah, just like his summoner.

"Yo, Kakashi. Why did you summon me?" Kyahhh! He sounds exactly Pakkun on the show! "Pakkun this is Kashina, my student. She wants to see you." Actually, I want to see how soft his paw is! He's so cute, I want to cry. "Sorry for disturbing your peace, Pakkun. But I really want to see you! I saw you earlier and I think... your paw is soft!" And then he blushed. Kyaaaa!

"B-baka! A-as if that compliment will~~~ make~~ me~ happy." And then he wiggles his tail.

'He's happy.' Kakashi and I thought.

"As a gift for saying that my paw is soft and I like your attitude, I'll let you touch it. Just touch it, hmm don't pinch it, I'll demolish you." He warned but I just chuckled. He looks like a K9 dog but in a bulldog size and appearance. He's full of authority but yeah, he's quite funny. He lifted up his paw and so my point finger. My eyes were still glowing as if they're gold – making Kakashi sigh more. Damn, pakkun's not kidding when he bragged about his soft paw. It's really soft. I can now die peacefully, damn.

"Thank you, pakkun! You're the best!" I thanked him after letting me touched his soft paw. Then he said goodbye to Kakashi before poofing away. "So, what do you want to know, Kakashi-niisan?" I asked that to give me a second to think. Damn, I cannot simply tell him that I cannot use hand seals to activate my techniques. But he's Kakashi, he's trustworthy.

"How do you know my technique? It's an S-class type of jutsu. It devours half of your chakra." He asked seriously. Okay, Kashina, no time for jokes. This is Hatake Kakashi, Kakashi of the Sharingan now. "You already know that I don't want to become a prodigy, right? Simply because I don't want to be notice by the higher ups about my skills. I'm sure you've experienced that. I don't want them to offer me to join ANBU or to promote me higher than I'm supposed to be." I explained first. He's just carefully listening and analyzing me. He's looking at me to see if I'm telling him the truth and not lies. "As you can see, I can use the 5 basic elements." And that made his eyes widen. It's really a mind-blowing, huh? Not everyone can use those 5 elements. Well, Hashirama and the other Hokage does but in my case, it's a natural-type. I'm born having these chakra natures.

"Yeah, I'm born having those. I can also use wood-style by simultaneously using Earth and Water release. The reason why I remain average was because I want to enjoy my childhood." Yeah, that's one of the reasons. I want to grow up with the other teams in the cannon. I want to stay with them and guide them. "You of all people, Kakashi-niisan, you should understand why I choose to hide my skills. I don't want to grow up killing my emotions because the elders forced me to remember that mission is my priorities as well as the village. Well, for your Chidori, I trained for years. That's all." I smiled, almost apologetically but he didn't buy that reason about his Chidori. Dang, what a troublesome situation.

"Don't fool me, Kashina. I didn't write a scroll about my technique." He said dryly. Gosh, he and Ibiki should tandem in T&I department. (Torture and Interrogation). "Like what I've said, I have mastered the five elements. It's easy for me to manipulate their shapes and chakra natures. As for your technique, it's quite famous." And that made him shut up. A long silence roared between us before I sighed loudly. "Did I clear your doubts?"