Chapter 55

Earth Release: Earth Style Barrier

I heard everyone casted the Jutsu that is taught by a Iwa-nin. It was commanded by Shikamaru to perform the wall to lessen the speed of the 10 tails beast bomb towards us. Ino linked Shikamaru's head on us, Allied forces to rely Shikamaru's command. Shikaku and the other staffs from the HQ finally reached us so Shikaku and Shikamaru teamed up to formulate a plan. 

I didn't join them since I finally sensed the presence of the All knowing. I just tighten my adamantine barriers so they could ease up a little. It could help at least to lessen their tension knowing that my barrier's supporting them. 

I turn my gaze on my father. He also casted the technique. I don't know what he's feeling right now but I'm happy that he's staying strong for me. Neji on the other hand didn't leave my side anymore, knowing that I could catch panic attacks any moment from now. 

At last, the final wall. The bomb finally appeared near my barrier but in a blink of an eye, it disappeared. 

Confusions echoed inside the barrier but then, Naruto and I sensed Minato's approaching chakra. 

"Am I late?" He asked with his soft tone. I almost squeal when I saw his Goddamn heavenly appearance before me. Shit. Shit. 

Neji noticed my fan Girling over the Lord Fourth so he snaked his arms around my waist before frowning up on me. 

'What?' I mouthed. "Are you seriously fawning over the Lord Fourth in front of me?" Wow, I didn't know that Neji's a jealous type. Tsk, tsk. 

"Nope, Right on time, dad!" Naruto answered cheery. Sakura's currently healing Naruto so he's down now. 

"Bee-sama! Gyuki-sama! Are you both fine?" I shouted to ask Gyuki and Bee's condition. They touched the beast bomb with their body so I got worried but then they answered back saying they're fine. 

"I sent Ten Tail's attack back towards the sea and woah, who made this Adamantine Chain Barrier? No need to brace yourselves everyone." Minato stated in awe when he realizes the barrier I used to protect everyone. 

My cheeks burned in the thought of Minato, praising me. Kyaaaaa. 

"It's Nara Kashina, Dad." Naruto answered.

"A Nara? Holy shit seriously? Wow, this is my first time seeing a non Uzumaki to cast such techniques! Good job, kid!" He happily praised me but Neji tightened his grip on my waist so I'm unable to hug him. 

Huhuhu. 

Then Minato bluntly asked Sakura if she's Naruto's girlfriend but when Naruto answered, Sakura bonked his head using hers. I facepalmed on the eyesight. It's embarrassing in front of the Lord Fourth. 

"The others should be arriving soon..." I stated that catches everybody's attention. And there Lord third - Sarutobi Hiruzen landed beside Minato along with Tobirama Senju and Hashirama Senju. 

I gently released myself to Neji's grip before flashing in front of Hashirama.

"HASHIRAMAAAAAAAAAA!!! MY FRIEND!!!" 
"KASHINA!!!!!!!! MY BFF!!" And we both clapped our hands together before jumping there like a kid. I could feel Neji and Tobirama's irritated sigh as if Hashirama and I were the most disappointment happened in their lives. 

"My friend, I miss you! I told you! I'll see you again! T^T" I said to him before wrapping my arms around his nape and since he's taller than me, I rose up the ground. 

"My friend! Me too, Tobirama and I enjoyed our last fight. T^T" He answered with the same energy as I am. 

And then I went to Tobirama and was about to hug him but he splashed me with his water jutsu. "I am not a cat, Tobi!!" I whined on him.