Chapter 30

I'm not kidding when I told you I'm abnormal. I've been wondering why my healings were fast like Naruto's. I've been wondering why I'm awake now and has perfectly conditioned chakra system! I'm abnormal, right? It's really confirmed!

I opened my eyes and found out that I'm on Neji's back. Is the funeral's done?! Oh, damn. How's Gaara? Kakashi's still weak and on Guy's support. Later on, Guy will give him a piggy back ride which is disgusting!

"You're awake now?" Neji's voice vibrated on his back. I just nodded and didn't bother to speak. My jealousy from the last time already disappeared from my system. "Why aren't you talking?" He asked. He slightly turned his head on my side to check if what's wrong.

"I have no energy..." I mumbled. Well, I just recovered my whole chakra but my body's still feeling sore from using that forbidden technique and from teleporting from there and there. "What happened after I passed out?" I asked him.

"The Kazekage's fine now, Kankuro and his sister were also fine. Lady Chiyo was buried peacefully. Everyone's okay, I guess. Kakashi-sensei he's unstable. He used his eyes which causes his chakra to be exhausted. He's being supported by Guy-sensei." He explained. I just nodded before looking on Kakashi.

"You, kind brother of mine, scold me again like that... I'll definitely burn all of your Icha Icha Paradise books and I'll definitely sell your unmasked pictures. Do it again... I'll make you regret it, got that?!" I can't shout because I'm still weak.

"R-ROGER!" He weakly but quickly responded while doing his salute.

As expected, Guy became impatient. He threw Kakashi upwards before catching him using his back and finally done their piggy back ride. We all sweat dropped.

"Do you know the feeling of being worried but at the same time disgusted... they look... they look... hays." Ah. I don't care anymore. I don't want to waste my energy to their shits. But damn! I laughed when Lee bent down in front of Neji.

"Neji, if you're tired carrying Kashina. Give her to me." HAHAH! Instead of Neji, he asked for me.

"I refuse." Oh. That surprises me. I know he's already tired and I'm aware that I'm heavy. Is this really Neji?

"Okay!!! Youth!!" And then Lee dashed towards to Guy and Kakashi's direction to catch on them. Maa, this is a 2 day travel for us.

I asked Sakura and Tenten why the gooddamn in hell are they laughing? They just shook their heads before shrugging. I averted my attention to them to adjust my hug to Neji.

"Hey... I think I can walk now? I'm heavy you know?" I pouted when I admitted that. He just chuckled on me before shrugging his shoulders.

"Oho, so, you finally admitted that you're heavy."

And we started to bicker.

TIME SKIP!

After arriving back to the village, Neji forced admit me to the hospital together with Kakashi. They next day, I fully gained my energy and my body's not feeling sore anymore but Kakashi's still weak because of his Mangekyo Sharingan. Finally, one of my favorite Sensei will appear soon! It's none other than... Tenzo!!! Tsunade will name him as Yamato for this mission.

The next day, I woke up inside my bedroom. Tsunade notified me yesterday for today's meeting. Probably about Sasori's tip about Kabuto - the best spy of all time and Naruto's Nine Tails.

"Morning." I mumbled when I saw Neji on the living room. He's doing his Jonin individual report so I didn't decide to pester him for now.

"Morning." He answered.