Chapter 3

**OLIVIA'S POV**

Just a day to Thanksgiving and the streets were buzzing. The traffic was so bad and malls were packed with people. Some had already started Christmas shopping. I smiled sadly. Christmas. They were all preparing for Christmas with their families. I sighed. At least I got grandma and grandpa.

My driver pulled up in front of the company and I stepped out of the car and watched him drive off. As always, I looked up at the huge 'HARRISON HOMES' and smiled. As I got in, everyone sent greetings my way as usual. The moment I got out of my elevator, Ashley was standing right there with a cup of espresso. I took it and the second it touched my lips, she started reading out my schedule for the day. We got into my office and she repeated her morning routine. I took off my white jacket and handed it to her while walking behind my table and admiring the beautiful scenery.

"Wow Miss Harrison, if there's anyone who desires to be like you, it's me! Your perfume is fire. Damn, the smell lingers on me just by holding your jacket every day." Ashley sent a compliment my way.

I rolled my eyes. "Thank you. I'll get you a nice scented cologne cause I know that's what you want. You can consider it an early Christmas gift from me"

She giggled and blushed. "I was going to ask for the name but I won't say no to a gift. Yayy."

I shook my head. "You'd never change, I guess," I say under my breath. "Anyways, send a basket to Mr. Conar Donovan as appreciation for a job well done. His team did a great job."

"Got it ma'am. The staff from HR is already waiting for you in the conference room for their meeting." Ashley reminded me as she typed away on her iPad. "Afterwards, you have a breakfast meeting with two investors at 10 AM."

I bit my lip and glanced at the wall-length mirror by my table while standing up and grabbing my laptop for the meeting with HR. I turned to Ashley. "Let's go."

****

I was beyond exhausted. I looked at the time and it showed 3 PM. The intercom buzzed and Paul told me Travis was there. "Let him in, Paul."

A few seconds later, Travis walked in dressed in black pants, a white shirt, and a black blazer. He looked so good and when he flashed me his charming smile, I smiled in return. "How's my favorite white girl?" He asked as he placed a brown bag on my desk. I could smell grilled salmon, making my stomach and mouth excited.

I walked over to him and hugged him. I poked his chest. "If Clara hears you calling me your favorite girl, she's gonna kill me," I said while giggling.

Travis chuckled. "For real. But seriously, how are you? I spoke to Ashley when I was out there and she told me you've been working your ass off since the morning. Good thing I came with food."

I walked over to the sitting area and he followed with the food. "You know I have to work. I not only run Harrison Homes, but also a chain of hotels, clubs, and parks. I can't be slacking, Trav."

"I agree, you can't be slacking off but you also can't kill yourself." He said and opened the box of salmon. I love salmon. He smiled at me when he saw the excitement in my eyes. "See how happy you are. I know if I never came, you wouldn't have eaten."

I shrugged. "I care less about food when I'm at work and you know it. Plus I had breakfast already. How are you preparing for Thanksgiving anyway?"

He sat down and pushed the box to me after taking a slice. "That's part of the reason I came down here. I don't know what you gave my son but Dion said there's no Thanksgiving without you."

I burst out laughing. "Really?"

He nodded. "Yeah really. Okay, there's this new restaurant that just opened today. Clara is friends with the manager and to support her, Clara said we were going to have dinner there tomorrow. Dion just jumped on us saying he wants his best aunt present. So yeah, you're coming with us because I know you won't disappoint him."