Chapter 29

WRITER'S POV

Olivia moaned in pleasure as Ace kept sliding in and out of her. Oh, Ace was so good and had such good stamina. The way he pumped into her while looking into her eyes drove her into an orgasm and she wrapped her legs even tighter around his waist to have all of him. He kept riding her until he came inside her juicy tight pussy.

Ace groaned in pleasure. "Fuck! You're so damn good. I can do this for hours. At this point, I'm insatiable." He told her after a few seconds.

She giggled and kissed his lips. "I'm not complaining."

Ace was going to say something but his phone started ringing. He tried to ignore it but it kept ringing.

"You should take that." Olivia said as she drew invisible lines on his chest.

Ace placed a kiss on her forehead. "Urgh, I hate this type of distraction when I'm with you."

"You can have me anytime. Just take that, it might be important." Olivia told him and kissed his belly button.

He looked at the screen and saw it was from work. "It's a work call." He told her and hit the answer button. "Hello."

"Mr. De Luca, there's a lady here that's causing a scene. She says she's your wife and needs to speak to you now. We told her you're not around but she doesn't want to leave." He heard Lucy's voice. Lucy was the receptionist.

He closed his eyes in frustration, hoping Olivia didn't hear that. He wanted to tell Olivia about Juliette's return but they only just got together and he didn't want to ruin anything. He sighed and closed his eyes in annoyance. "I'll be there in a few minutes." He said and hung up.

"Your presence' needed at the restaurant?" Olivia asked.

He nodded and kissed her lips. "I'm sorry baby, but I have to go." He said as he stood up and grabbed his briefs. "I'll call  you as soon as I can." He said and hurriedly dressed up. He walked over to her and held her face, looking into her eyes. "I want you to know that you're my priority now. And I will always choose you no matter what." He told her sincerely. He just wanted to let her know she was important to him.

She smiled. "You're so sweet."

He smacked her ass and pinched her nipple. "Not as sweet as you. I hate that I have to go."

She giggled. "Me too. I'll see you later." She told him and watched him go. When he shut the door, she sighed dreamily. She was falling hard for him and she didn't want to fight it. She wanted this. She wanted to let her heart explore. Amidst everything, she wanted to love and be loved. She wanted someone she could call hers, and Ace fit perfectly. Oh, Olivia stayed there imagining a future with Ace. She was happy she agreed to this relationship.

*****

Ace drove with anger coursing through his veins. Juliette was going to be a problem and he had to solve it before it became unsolvable. He parked his car and took the elevator to the restaurant. He was in the elevator all by himself and if he wasn't so mad at Juliette, he would have enjoyed the memory of when he met Olivia. When the doors opened, he walked into the restaurant. He was glad only a few people were there this evening. He met with Lucy. "Where is she?"

"In front of your office. Miss Natalia is talking to her."

He was thankful for Nat. He walked over to his office and glared at Juliette. He unlocked his door and the ladies walked in. "I'll take it from here, Nat." He told Natalia, his manager. She nodded and walked away, shutting the door behind her. He faced Juliette. "What the fuck is your problem? Do you want me to call security on you? You're only here cause Natalia knows you or else, you would have been behind bars!"

Before Ace knew it, Juliette slapped him hard. "I want my children back. Do you think you can replace me with that white woman I saw you kissing? No way, Ace, my kids are mine and mine alone. Don't make me angry, Ace."

Ace blinked in disbelief. He couldn't believe what he just heard. Juliette had lost her mind. "Have you been stalking me?" He asked her but she ignored his question. "Answer me, goddammit! Have you been stalking me, Juliette?"

"Don't push it." She said as she crossed her arms.

Ace ran his fingers through his hair. "I'm gonna get you a restraining order. Whatever that Robert guy did to you is greatly affecting you. You need help, Juliette."

"Don't tell me what I need. I know what I need. You and my kids are what I need!" Juliette said and started laughing hysterically.

Ace was speechless. "You've got to leave. You've got to stay away from us." He told her calmly.

She suddenly looked so sad. Her emotions were switching so fast, it scared Ace. "Please Ace, I still love you. I want you back. I promise to be a better person for you and our kids." She said as she walked over to Ace and hugged him, crying into his chest. She pulled away and sniffed. "You were with her, right?"

Ace remained quiet. He was lost with the whole situation.

Juliette started hitting his chest. "I know you were with her. I can perceive her smell all over you. That chic expensive lady's perfume, I can perceive it. Was it that easy for you to replace me? Is she better than me? Is she prettier than me? Remember I gave you those beautiful kids. Me, not her. You can't replace me, Ace. I'm irreplaceable. I'll go, but watch your back, Ace. Its either I get my kids or I get my kids." She said and walked away.

Ace released a breathe he didn't know he was holding. He blinked severally. That shit freaked him out. Was Juliette mentally stable? He immediately picked up his phone and called his mother. Good thing she was still awake and answered. "Hi mama, how are you and the kids?"

"We're good. How are you? You sound...uh, is everything alright?" His mom asked, her voice laced with concern.

Ace pinched the bridge of his nose. "It's Juliette. She just left the restaurant and something is off about her. She's acting like a psycho. Lock the doors and make sure everyone's safe. I'm on my way home. I just wanted to make sure everyone's safe."

There was silence on the other end before his mom spoke up. "Just come home, Ace. I'll wait up for you." She told him before hanging up.

*****

Ace couldn't sleep. His conversation with Juliette was eating him. Was Juliette really going to come for the kids? He had to protect his family and he had to protect Olivia as well, seeing as Juliette was now stalking them. He had to get her to stop. She was acting deranged. He contemplated if he should tell Olivia about the whole Juliette issue or not. No one wanted a partner with ex trouble. No, to him, it was going to be a bad idea to tell Olivia. He was going to rectify the problem himself.

The next day, his mom and dad had to take the kids to church so he stayed at home, doing a background search on that Robert guy. He had to be sure what happened and what made Juliette return. He wasn't able to get so much information from his search. All he could find out was that Robert was in prison for a couple of months for hitting his cook. He also hit a woman publicly. He had a dirty background which made him believe Juliette's story of him being violent. But was that enough to make Juliette mentally unstable? He tried to dig deeper but found nothing. He needed to know what exactly happened to her so he could give her the help she needed. She was still the mother of his kids after all.