Chapter 31

ACE'S POV

I licked my lips with a smile of satisfaction. "Henceforth, you're not allowed to wear panties when we're meeting up." I told her as I pulled down her dress and stood up to look at her. She was a blushing mess. Her cheeks were so red and I could see satisfaction all over her face. I pulled her close to me and kissed her so she could taste just how perfect her juice was. I pulled back and looked into her eyes. "I love you, Olivia."

She smiled and kissed me back. "You make me so happy." She said and hit the button so the elevator could move up again. "I'm starving, for real food this time around." She said and we both burst out laughing.

When we got to the restaurant, I turned on just one light and then we went into the kitchen. I lifted her off her feet, kissed her then placed her on the counter before turning on the heater in the kitchen. It was winter after all. "What do you wanna eat?"

She smirked. "Was thinking of pork chop with apple and endive salad. Sound good?" She asked me.

I winked. "Luckily for you, we just restocked and they're ingredients for that. So I'm just gonna pour you some red wine and all you have to do is sit pretty, drink your wine while looking sexy for me and wait for your meal." I told her in a dark tone as I went to the cellaret and got a bottle of our best wine and a glass. I poured her some wine, then went about getting the ingredients for dinner. When I came back with the last ingredient, I placed a kiss on her lips.

She blushed. "I might end up eating you instead of the food. You're a fucking sexy chef. Damn, I got lucky this time around." She said and I chuckled.

"Its kinda hot in here with this heater on." I said as I slowly took off my shirt, handing it to her and grabbing my apron. I smirked when she brought my shirt close to her nose and closed her eyes while biting her lips. "Eyes on your chef." I joked and she giggled.

"I must confess, everything about you is attractive." She said and it warmed my heart.

I played some songs while I cooked for her, stealing kisses in between. I could do this forever.

"You know, my grandparents always wanted me to learn how to cook, but I've never really been interested." She told me. I was so happy, I wanted to know more about her but I didn't want to ask. I wanted her to be comfortable enough to open up to me. I smiled and nodded so she could continue. "But seeing you make cooking look this nice, I'll love to sign up for some classes. That's if you will be willing to teach me."

I pretended to think. "I'll think about it and get back to you," I said and we both laughed.

"My grandparents will be so happy if I learn how to cook. I've never really seen the need for it, but you make it look sexy and your food tastes good. My grandparents cook so well too, you should meet them when they get back from Chicago." She said happily. "By the way, my grandma met Maya, I don't think I told you."

I narrowed my eyebrows. That was new. "Really? During your sleepover?"

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah, but not in person. Through FaceTime. My grandma liked her a lot and will love to meet her when she comes back." She explained.

It warmed my heart. "When will your grandparents come back?"

I noticed how her smile faltered a little, like something was disturbing her. "After Christmas."

I sighed. Oh, she was going to spend Christmas all by herself? I couldn't let that happen. "So you're gonna be alone?" I asked just to be sure.

She shrugged. "Its no big deal. Its just Christmas after all, besides I..."

I placed a finger on her lip to shut her up. "Come be with me."

I watched her blink, almost as if she didn't understand what I said. "Huh?"