Chapter 10

**OLIVIA'S POV**

I froze. His lips on my cheek sent shivers down my spine. I hope he does't notice my pink cheeks. I cleared my throat and took a step back. "Thank you. You have a beautiful home." I said so as not to make things awkward between us. It was just a kiss on the cheek for crying out loud. Nothing uncommon.

He smiled. "Thank you."

I looked down at his sons looking at us. Maya was busy with her toy kitchen set. Too busy to notice the almost 'awkward' tension between her dad and I. Myles was looking straight into my eyes, making me feel small. Wait, I'm the almighty Olivia Harrison. Why was this little boy making me nervous? I removed the chocolate from the last bag and handed it to Ace. "I also got them chocolate. You should share it." I told him.

He took it with a smile. "Thank you." Then he turned to his kids. "Show your appreciation, buddies."

"Thank you Olivia." The three said in unison.

I smiled at them and sat down. Maya immediately got up from the floor and sat by me. I smiled at her. I was really tempted to touch her hair. She had nice kinky jet black hair.

Ace smiled at us. "Now Maya won't help me out in the kitchen again. Myles, Mylo, you guys go set up the table at the backyard while i round up in the kitchen." He said to his sons then turned to me. "I hope you don't mind an open dinner. The fresh air and view will be good for you."

I bit my lip. "I'm fine with anything."

He nodded with a smirk. "Of course, 'Miss Harrison'. Just give me a few more minutes." He said to me, then looked at Maya. "You entertain Olivia, okay munchkin?" He said and walked away after she nodded.

When it was just two of us, she turned to me with a nice smile. "Thank you for this, Olivia." She said with a toothy smile.

"You're welcome baby." I told her. There was silence for about a minute. "How old are you?"

She raised four chubby fingers up and shouted three. I giggled and put down a finger.

"Now that's three, baby."

She nodded. "Yes! I'm three years old. How old are you?"

I bit my lip. "26"

She started counting but couldn't go more than twenty, causing me to laugh.

"Well 26 is too much for you, i guess."

We talked about random things like her teachers, her school, her friends and just when she was about to start talking about her dad, which peaked my interest, he walked in, causing her to stop. "Can we eat now, daddy?"

He nodded. "Yes munchkin." He said as he carried her. "Lets go eat, Olivia." He said, making me stand up. I was about to pick up my bag but he spoke up. "You can leave it there. We're just going outside, not to the restaurant." He joked. "No need to be too formal."

Was I acting too formal? "Ohh, okay." I said and dropped my bag, then followed him outside. Myles and Mylo were already seated at the table. I admired the yard and flowers growing there. The air was fresh just as he said and the scenery was beautiful. Ace put Maya on one chair and pulled out the one opposite her for me to sit on, then sat at the end of the table. Myles was sitting right next to Maya while Mylo sat next to me. There was so much food on the table and the smell made me realize I had skipped breakfast and lunch and it was almost five. I looked at the baguette slices topped with goat cheese, chicken fried steak and fajitas. There was also my favourite Ceasar salad and pineapple juice.

Ace smiled at me. "Not much, but heavy on the taste buds." He told me.

I smiled in return. "This is just okay, and i bet it taste so well."