EPILOGUE!

WRITER'S POV

Three years later...

So you all must be wondering...three years later? Did Ace marry Olivia? Did Olivia later have a baby? Where do they live? Olivia's mansion or Ace's house? What happened to Juliette? Many questions and assumptions left and right, but let's clarify a few things.

As expected, news about Olivia's relationship was all over the internet as people had spotted the billionaire businesswoman at the mall with a man and his family. There were so many comments related to the status of both parties. All the guys who had asked Olivia out were shocked to see that she had settled for a chef instead of businessmen like them. Crazy, right?

It was even worse when they saw pictures of the engagement party. Olivia didn't care what the world had to say. It made her happy so it didn't have to make sense to them and for all she cared, they could shove their judgmental comments up their ass.

However, they didn't get married right away. They had things they had to settle. They had to work out a lot of things and come to terms with a lot of arrangements. Olivia insisted that for a wedding to take place, Ace had to make peace with his Juliette. So together, Ace, Olivia, and the kids visited Juliette at the mental institution. Juliette was struggling but they were glad she was able to recognize them. Her condition had gotten worse but they were glad she was accepting medical treatment. They promised to visit every three months and Juliette even hugged Olivia!

Ace's restaurant did so well to the point he had to move to somewhere bigger and even opened up branches in different states. He was making a very big name for himself and his restaurants were the talk of the town. He even won several cooking competitions and won the best international chef award. Oh, Olivia and everyone couldn't be prouder.

As for our dear Miss Harrison, she finally forgave herself. Ace had pleaded with her to go easy on herself and not blame herself for her situation. She was very young and if anyone was at fault, it was that stupid guy who knocked her up and left her halfway. Olivia felt more and more confident. She had never felt so alive in the last ten years. Well in all her life. She was ecstatic. She was marrying a man she loved and who loved her right back. And the cherry on top was, that his kids wanted her as much as she wanted them.

Her grandparents were the happiest. Their baby girl finally found someone and they were assured that she wasn't going to die a lonely old lady with cats all over her house. Travis was so glad that she had managed to find a man for herself before her twenty-seventh birthday as per their bet. Dion was ecstatic to have new friends. Ace's kids of course. Everyone and everything was peaceful until it came to the living arrangement.

Of course, you didn't think it was going to be all smooth, right? There had to be some bumps. Olivia was used to living in a mansion. For crying out loud, she had been a princess all her life. From luxury sports cars to maids and butlers to private jets and all those extravagant things. She wasn't going to make it in the layman's world. Now Ace on the other hand was a very simple man. The luxuries didn't move him and he had always wanted to have a nice stone house at the top of the mountain with a view of the city. So how was this going to work? Ace wanted to please Olivia but he also wanted that stone house at the top of the mountain. Olivia also wanted to please Ace but she had to live in a mansion for her sanity.

So if you hadn't figured it out already, they made it work one way or the other. With Ace's business doing extremely well, and Olivia being a realtor, they jointly contributed and got their dream house at the top of the mountain. It was a mansion for Olivia's sanity as she said, and at the top of the hill for Ace's peace of mind. And lastly, it was a stone mansion. The masterpiece stood at the top of the hill.

With that being in place, the wedding could go on smoothly because they had sorted out everything they wanted to do. They got married the next Christmas. They took a year to work on all this and it came out perfectly.

Now as for kids as you may be wondering...there was no divine intervention. Olivia was still barren. But why go through the stress when she had three adorable kids? All she had to do was raise them to be the best kids in the world. Of course, Maya still had her princess room just like the one at Olivia's old mansion where her grandparents now lived alone in. The twins also got separate bedrooms as per their request. And as you must be thinking, Ace and Olivia got a soundproof room because there was going to be lots and lots of sex seeing as there was no chance of her getting pregnant. Why not make use of the natural contraceptive?

And as the years went by, their love only became stronger and better.

*****

Now Maya was seven years old and just so you know, she was still talkative. But she was the sweetest kid ever and she adored her stepmom. They made the best duo. Olivia was her best friend and when Olivia got married to her dad, she finally called her 'mommy'. The twins also learned to call her that way. Olivia cried the first time they acknowledged her as their mother. She never even thought they would, but they did!

One day, as Maya sat at the cafeteria during her lunch break with her friends, Kaitlyn, another second grader, walked up to her. "Hey Maya, is it true your mom is white and your dad is black?"

Maya nodded proudly. "Yes, why ask?"

"Just wondering, why do you have a black dad and a white mom?" Kaitlyn asked, folding her arms and raising her eyebrows. "Don't you feel out of place talking about your ethnicity?"

Uh oh, did she think she could walk on Maya? Wrong move Kaitlyn. Maya stood up, glaring at her with folded arms too. "Kaitlyn, is it true that your dad left your mom?"

Kaitlyn nodded.

Maya raised her eyebrows even higher. "Just wondering, maybe he left because you're so nosy and can't mind your business." She said while shrugging. "And that's why you have no one to teach you that judging others because of skin color is rude." She said before turning back and enjoying her lunch with her friends leaving Kaitlyn speechless and furious.

So that's Maya for you guys, no one could walk over her. She knew just how to deal with bullies.

*****

And I would have loved to continue telling you guys this story, but I guess its time for another story❤️