Chapter 23

WRITER'S POV

Ace stared, speechless to the core, when he saw Olivia. He gulped and his boner became stronger because of how attractive the lady on his laps was. Her soft and silky hair fell across the sides of her face and shoulders like a veil, some strands covering her eyes. He used his pinky finger to lightly push them away before kissing her lips again. He had no other words to express himself so he just showed her how he felt.

He pulled on her lower plumpy lips and sucked on it gently, then released it and sucked the upper lip just the same, then he repeated the action two more times before sucking her tongue. It was a slow and passionate kiss. He was literally making love to her mouth. He slowly pulled away and connected his forehead with hers, looking into her eyes. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, Olivia. Please don't tie up your hair when you're with me, I love it when it's down. You look like an angel. Like the queen of angels actually." He told her sincerely.

Olivia blushed and her heart fluttered. She hated that she had set boundaries for them to be just friends and here she was, catching feelings for him like a little girl. But how could she not? Ace was a good guy and he clearly admitted that he had feelings for her. She really admired him. Looking at him say those words only confirmed that she liked him and she liked him a lot. At a loss for words too, she leaned in and kissed him back. She wanted to take control but Ace was a natural dom and easily switched the tongue movement.

His hands slowly cupped her breast through her dress and groaned when he noticed she had no bra on. He pinched her nipple through the fabric and enjoyed the sound of her moans. Oh, they were so soft and he couldn't wait to have a taste of it.

He leaned in and sucked on the other breast through the thin fabric, lightly biting and pulling her nipple. Oh, Olivia loved it a lot. She bit her lip and pushed her chest in front. She wanted more. She wanted so much more. She wanted him to suck on her bare skin, the clothing was reducing the pleasure so she sent her hands to unzip her gown but Ace held it, stopping her.

"You want more?" He asked in a husky tone, staring at her intensely.

She nodded.

"I want to hear you say it." He trailed as he started kissing her earlobe and rubbing his hands on her bare thighs, going closer to her lingerie but never getting there. He was teasing her.

Olivia was far too gone in the pleasure of his actions to really care that she had to admit it, so she went with it. "I want you Ace." She said with a moan when his fingers started trailing closer and closer to her pussy.

"Lemme hear you say it again." He teased her, pulling the side of her lingerie and letting it go so it smacked her softly.

Olivia moaned. "I want you Ace."

"How bad?" He asked, repeating his actions.

She moaned again. "So bad." Her voice was barely audible. One hand was teasing her breast, his mouth was sucking on the other and then his other hand was playing games down there. "So bad." She repeated.

With that, Ace pushed the small piece of clothing to the side and started rubbing her clit.

Olivia was a moaning mess when Ace later inserted a finger into her pussy.

Ace was so shocked at how tight Olivia was. It was almost as if she was a virgin. He added another finger and sped up the movement since Olivia enjoyed it. He sucked on her breast like a hungry lion while he finger fucked her, curling his fingers to intensify the pleasure. Be enjoyed the sounds of her moans. It was sweet music to his ears. He increased his movements again and her moans increased while her body movement changed. He knew she was about to cum and he couldn't wait to taste it so he fucked her with his fingers and sucked on her breast so hard until he felt her pussy walls clenching around his fingers. "That's it baby, that's it." He said while she came. When she was down from her high, he slowly pulled away his fingers and sucked it, moaning at the taste. "Just amazing." He told her while looking into her eyes.