IX : Royal Ball

(A/N: This was made before "Village Stroll" so it doesn't connect well with each other well, sorry about that!)

~~~

*beep* *beep*

What the?

Marinette rose up from her bed and looked at the alarm clock that made her wake up

'6:07 am'

"It's too early for me to be waking up"

She pressed it and it stopped beeping

"You should get used to it Marinette, after all you are training" Luna said as she entered her room

"Good morning Luna"

"Good morning to you too, breakfast is about to be served in the dining hall. Prince Adrien wants to talk to you"

Marinette stretched her arms and looked at herself in the mirror "He wants to talk to me? About what?"

"I'm not sure, but it must be important"

"Sure, just give me a moment to get ready"

"He'll be waiting, see ya Mari!"

"See you Luna..."

She looked at herself in the mirror again sitting down on a stool and started to comb her hair "I wonder what he wants to talk to me about"

~~

Marinette walked down the stairs admiring the beauty of the palace

"Seriously this castle is starting to feel like a dream, I feel like a princess!"

"What if I help you with that?" Adrien said from the bottom of the staircase

"P-prince Adrien! G-good morning to you"

"A morning is always great when you're here" He said as he reached ot his arm

She giggled and went down the stairs and held his arm "I'm flattered your highness, but may I ask? Luna told me that you wanted to talk to me about something"

The two reached the table and sat down at opposite sides

"When we went on our stroll I suddenly had an idea"

"Well is it a good one?"

"Are you saying my ideas aren't good!?"

She laughed "You are so much fun to tease Prince Adrien"

"Well then I guess you don't want to hear the very important event I've planned for tonight"

"Event? Do tell!"

"What happened to you making fun of me?"

"You know that's just a joke! Now come on tell me what's gonna happen!"

"Well there's going to be a royal ball tonight in honor of something that will be a secret for now so I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?"

W-with you?

But if there's a ball then...

I would have loved to dance with...

Him

Marinette looked at him and replied "S-sure, I would be delighted too"

"Wonderful! The maids will pick a dress for you, I'm sure you'll love it!"

"Y-yeah I'm sure I will"

The two then ate breakfast in silence

A ball? So randomly? I wonder what's the occasion...