XII : Silence

Marinette ran back to her room in tears and took off the accessories she wore as well as the heels she has been wearing and threw them all away

"I never knew anything about my past, Luna had told me about my parents and what they had done but I just wished I remembered who they were and who I was as their daughter"

"You don't have to keep on searching for who you were, just continue being who you are now. When time passes, people change, change can't be so bad if Mr and Mrs. Dupain Cheng had a daughter like you who grew up to be so strong you know?"

"You really think I have what it takes to help bring back the Kingdom of Moon?"

"I believe in you Marinette, and so does Luna"

"What if I-"

"Fail? While that is a possibility it wouldn't hurt to try right?"

"Then everything I've been doing would be gone to waste"

"Hey hey don't beat yourself up over it, I'm here for you you hear me?"

"Even if you'll be there for me if I fail there's nothing I can do"

"We won't give up Marinette, we will continue to work hard to bring back your kingdom"

"M-my kingdom?"

"Y-you know your home!"

"Heh, I knew that..."

"Will you be okay?"

"Will you always be here for me?"

"T-that's a random question..."

"If I ever fail....Will you be there for me?"

"Always my Princess"

I didn't know it back then but when he called me his princess I thought it was just a nickname he called me just to comfort me but it turns out it was who I was

But why does it hurt so much for me to accept it?

She looked at her reflection in the mirror and touched her cheek "I am such a fool for going with a stranger to such a foreign place, I knew I would hurt myself...I just didn't know it would be like this"

She walked towards the balcony that connected to her room and stared at the full moon that shone as tears kept falling from her eyes

(A/N: This is the balcony style Marinette has but it only has one semicircle and then it connects to her room)

"Moon...It's your fault why I'm suffering, why did I have to a 'sorcerer', a hero, AND a princess?"

(A/N: I haven't showed scenes of it yet but in between chapters she would go to the village with Chat Noir and protect the folks from people who wanted to hurt them as well as do good deeds)