Pary 7: First Day Of School.

The next morning, Ryuga and Alice were walking to their class.

Thanks to Julius, they had managed to put Ryuga in the same class as the princess, hence they were together. The blonde prince had decided it would be better that way, instead of being in the same class as him.

As for Arthur, the prince attended a different class down the block, so he'd gone off earlier.

As they walked, countless mummers reached their ears, and Alice glanced at Ryuga, "Ignore them, okay?"

Ryuga nodded, "I feel like this is still a bad idea."

The blonde giggled, "It'll be fine, you'll have me, Megumi and my brother. Plus, I'm pretty sure some of our classmates will like you."

The hero sighed, but simply nodded, not bothering to mention that he was older than most of them.

Soon, the two of them reached the room, and Alice pushed the door open, revealing the classroom. The classroom, which had been previously filled with chatter, instantly became quiet.

Alice walked in, not bothered at all, and Ryuga followed shortly after.

Then the mummers started.

"That's Princess Alice, from Pendragon."

"She's as elegant as ever."

Ryuga resisted the urge to scoff at that statement. Adventuring with her had shown him that she was capable of being less than elegant, but the young man didn't comment.

"Who's that guy behind her?"

"He looks bland."

"Wait, wasn't a hero from Pendragon supposed to join her?"

"That's him?!"

Alice sat down at a seat furthest from the front of the classroom, next to Megumi, and Ryuga followed her. Megumi nodded to them, "Alice, Ryuga."

Alice smiled, "Megumi."

Ryuga lowered his head slightly, "Lady-"

The princess of Ikazuchi leveled him a stern stare, and the young man gulped, "M-Megumi... Nice to see you again."

The pressure instantly vanished, and the girl smiled, "Good to see you too, Ryuga."

They ignored the whispers from a side from how Ryuga casually addressed Megumi, and Alice scoffed playfully, "So I'm chopped liver now?"

Megumi smiled, "And just what are you talking about, Alice?"

The blonde huffed, "Fine, be that way."

The princess of Ikazuchi giggled, "I'm just joking. Besides, it's been a while since we were here anyway, and Ryuga's first day here."

Alice sighed, "Fine... But you're making lunch tomorrow."

Megumi giggled, "Of course."

"Alright, settle down!"

Everyone sat down when a man with slick back black hair, wearing a pair of glasses in a white formal shirt walked in. The man glanced at the class, "First of all, welcome back to school, I expect equal, if not better performance from last semester."

He looked around, spotting Ryuga, "I see we have a new face in here, Arima Ryuga, I pressume."

Ryuga nodded, "Yes, sir."

The man nodded, "My name is Alex Spacer, you may call me Mr Alex, Mr Spacer, or Sir, no teacher, please."

The young hero nodded, and Alex continued, "I expect you to be on your best behaviour here, hero or not. This is a place for knowledge, not war."