Part 2: Another World

XXX

Ryuga opened his eyes to find himself in the middle of a large hall.

The man looked around him, and easily noticed two other men with him.

One was a tall brunette with long shaggy hair, wearing a simple white shirt and jeans. He looked his age, probably older. The fact that he was holding a spear didn't escape Ryuga.

The other was a man with short curly hair, wearing a leather jacket and jeans with a white singlet beneath. This man was holding a sword.

Ryuga sighed. So the god was right.

He was brought out from his musings, however, when a voice reached his ears, "I welcome you all, heroes from another world."

The three men looked forward, spotting a blonde old man dressed in royal robes, wearing a golden crown.

It was unmistakable. This was a king.

Flanking the king, were three figures. One was blonde man wearing expensive clothes, with a sword sheathed at his waist, while the second was a man in medieval armor, and the third was a white haired man in white robes, carrying a wooden staff.

In fact, now that he looked, they were pretty much surrounded by knights.

Ryuga thinned his lips. So they were in a medieval or fantasy world, or something of that sort.

He pushed his thoughts aside, when the spear man spoke up, "So, you're the king of this kingdom?"

The king nodded, "I am Julius zi Pendragon. The 19th king of our kingdom."

The swordsman by Ryuga's side nodded, "And we're to help you with an upcoming conflict, yes?"

The king nodded, "Yes, that is why we summoned you. Do you mind telling me your names?"

The spear man nodded, "Of course. I'm Danny, the supposed spear hero, I guess."

He looked at the spear in his hands, twirling it around.

Julius nodded, before looking at the others, and the swordsman spoke up, "Name's Nick, well, I suppose I'm the sword hero."

The king nodded again, before looking at Ryuga, "And you? You do not possess a weapon?"

The two other heroes looked at him in curiosity as well, same for the three men by the king's side.

Ryuga nodded, "I'm Ryuga. I'm the..."

He paused, not knowing how to introduce himself.

Until a textbox popped up in front of him.

Ryuga grinned, "I'm the hero of armor."

The blonde man by the king's side raised an eyebrow, "An armor hero?"

Ryuga nodded, "It's a bit hard to explain, but yes."

The white haired man scratched his chin, "Hmm, usually it would be of the five... Sword, spear, bow, shield and mace. Not once have we had a hero of the armor. Interesting."

Julius nodded, "Hmm, but the summoning rituals were mysterious in the beginning anyways. What matters is that we have summoned them."

The white haired man nodded, "Yes, of course."

The knight huffed, "Whatever they are, they're still rookies at them. We'll have to train them from scratch."

Julius nodded, "That is the case."

The king directed his gaze at the three, "Which brings me to the next matter, heroes. You'll be training under Sergei and Merlin here. They will be overseeing your training. The calamity will be upon us in six years, possibly later, possibly earlier. I understand this is a sudden matter, but we need you. "