Part 15: A Country of Iron: Part 1

Xxx

As the hero left the building, Karl stared at a crystal ball, connected to a small drone that hovered outside above the roof.

He watched as Ryuga left to, presumably explore the city, and he scowled, "Why can't he understand the good he'll do?"

Everyone would be safe under Eisen's power, no one would have to suffer

The blonde took a deep breath, and he pressed a buzzer beneath his desk, "Let that out, and disable the limiters."

A short moment later, a voice asked, "Are you sure, sir?"

Karl nodded, "This will be a good chance to see if that hero is what he makes himself to be. Make sure to keep all records of his armors too."

Xxx

With Ryuga, the young man walked along the streets, taking in the sights of the modern city. He looked at a side to see a few young teenagers speeding down the roads on their own bikes, earning yells from a few men.

Ryuga looked up at one of the taller towers, until he heard a voice speak beside him.

"That's one of the main office buildings of Eisen, I'd say around a quarter of the country's people work there."

The hero turned to a side to see a younger girl with blonde wavy hair, and the girl smiled, "What do you think?"

Ryuga looked at her, "I'm sorry, who are you?"

The girl looked his age, but probably a few years younger, and she did a small curtsy, "My name is Celeste Alberich."

The hero raised an eyebrow, "Alberich?"

He asked, "Are you Rufus' sister?"

Celeste giggled, "Bingo, my brother's told me a lot about you!"

Ryuga let out a small breath, "I see."

The blonde girl blinked, "I'm sorry, did I say something wrong?"

The hero shook his head, "No, you're not here to ask me to show you my armors, are you?"

Celeste blinked, "Huh? No, not really."

The blonde's eyes narrowed, "Ahh... I see, my father asked you to show him your armors, didn't he?"

Ryuga blinked, "Huh?"

Celeste sighed, losing all of her prior cheerfulness, "Dammit, that dumb old man..."

The hero blinked again, "So you're not here to check on my armors?"

The girl sighed again, "No, not like that. I'm here because my brother's told me a lot about you."

Celeste shook her head, "But I guess it's better if we didn't touch anything about your armors while you're here. I'd rather my dad and brother not do anything they're not supposed to."

Ryuga blinked, "I see..."

The blonde nursed her temples, "They don't really understand your position, do they?"

The hero scratched the back of his neck, "I guess?"

Celeste shook her head, "Come on, they probably have something dumb going on."

As if on cue, the ground rumbled, and an alarm rang.

"Attention, we have an emergency. A Category Jack Behemoth has been spotted approaching the city. All civilians please evacuate."

Celeste sighed, "Me and my big mouth."

Ryuga looked at her, "This... is a set up, isn't it?"

The blonde nodded, "Definitely, my father is nothing if not persistent, and he's a fairly decent engineer. He's confident if he can obtain more data on your armors, then he can recreate them."