Chapter 3

The rest of the day you spent unpacking and when you were finally finished, you were exhausted. It was now 5 PM and the only thing left to do was to set you LED lights on the ceiling. It wasn't so tall, so you took a chair, and tried to stick them on, but they kept falling down.

~It's hard doing it by yourself..." You thought, trying to think of something.

~Maybe I could go and ask Armin... I just don't want to run into Eren...~

After some time, you came to a conclusion there was no way you could set them by yourself.  You sigh, annoyed.

~Let's just hope Armin came home.~

You went to knock on the door next to yours, waiting for a reply. After a few seconds, Armin opened the door, looking a little surprised.

"Y/N, hi" He said, and waited for you to tell him the reason you're here.

"Hey Armin, I was wondering if you could help me with setting up my LED lights, it's harder than I expected..." You said awkwardly, rubbing the back of your neck.

"Oh, sure, I thought Eren was with you though?" You tense up at the name. Armin seemed to noticed it.

"No, he left earlier..." You shortly say, and Armin just nods in thought.

"Well then, let me help you." He stepped out of his apartment. You noticed his outfit, he had some gray sweatpants and a white T-shirt on. It was simple, but it made him look attractive. You turn around before he could see you blush.

~Gosh Y/N, stop blushing about freaking everything.~

Armin and you talked as he was helping you set up the lights, so you got to know him a little better. When you were finished, you offered him to stay for a cup of coffee, which he accepted. After chatting for a bit more, you guys were laughing as Armin's phone lights up with a notification.

"It's Eren, he's asking where am I. I guess he forgot his keys again and now he can't get into the apartment." He said, getting up from the table.

"Thanks for the coffee, Y/N." You got up as well and followed him to the doors.

"It's nothing really, thank you for helping me." You say as you open the door. Armin steps out and you hear Eren call out for him.

"Armin? What are you doing here?" He asked, looking at him, then down at you. You noticed he was a little sweaty.

"I was just helping Y/N with something, where were you?"

"I went out for a quick run" He said, leaning on his door.

"Quick run? You were gone for 4 hours!" Armin said and Eren rolled his eyes.

"Just give me the damn keys, Armin."
He said, not even caring to explain himself. Armin furrowed his brows, but then gave him the keys. Eren entered his apartment without saying another word.

"Well, I guess he's in a bad mood... Sorry..." He looked at you apologetically. He was so sweet.

"I think it's because of me... I think my words hurt him..." You looked down.

"What do you mean? Did you guys fight?" He looked concerned.

"Kind of.. I said something how playing sports is easier than going to school, and..." You stopped. It was wrong of you to say it, because you didn't know what would it cause.

"Oh Y/N... Eren cares about his sport, it really means a lot and he has his reasons... But don't worry I'll talk to him..." He tapped your shoulder reassuringly. You give him a light smile.

"Thanks, Armin. I'll apologize to him next time." Armin smiled at you. He said goodbye and left, and you went into your apartment as well.

~Not even a week in, and there's already drama. ~