Chapter 10

Eren flinched and turned around as you grow confused.

"Hi babe." Judy was all over him, and as she was a taller than me, she only looked up at him and their lips were so close, it made me uncomfortable watching them. With you, Eren had to bend down a little to give you a kiss, but she... She was a perfect height for him to just lean and kiss her on the lips.

~Why are you even thinking like that, ugh..~

Eren pulled away and looked over to me. Judy watched him, and raised an eyebrow.

"Why weren't you at practice? The game is so close, I didn't think you're the type to miss so close to the game." She sounded almost as if she was accusing him of something, as if he did something wrong. Eren didn't let her have it though, he just rolled his eyes and huffed. Sometimes, you were grateful for his asshole-like behavior, because with people like her, it was very much needed.

"And why should I exactly tell you?" Judy seemed caught off guard, and I could hear the girl behind us laugh.

"You always did..." She steps even closer to him, and places her hand on his chest. I just now notice her outfit, she had some tight shorts on and a cropped shirt, paired with some training sneakers. In her other hand there was a water bottle. You couldn't help but to feel jealous, she had your dream body. She was tall and skinny, and small traces of eleven abs were seen on her stomach. And as much as you hated it, she was pretty in face too.

You look down, suddenly regretting eating that doughnut, that probably had more calories than Judy eats in two meals.

"Back off, Judy." Eren's sharp voice reminded you you were still there.

"What? You don't like me now?" She spit out and then looked over to me.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? You must be as good as a slut in bed if Eren is keeping a troll like you with him." Judy got really angry, but she wasn't the only one. I felt my blood boil and my fist tightened. I could hear the girl from behind gasp at such sharp words, and I wouldn't be surprised if she hasn't left the spot. Eren looked shocked as well. I try to calm myself down. I won't get on her level... let's just throw some shade.

"You know Judy, there are some remarkably dumb people in this world. Thanks for helping me understand that, really. But, stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go, have a nice day, somewhere else."

I grinned at her turning around and ignoring her completely. I was proud, but my heart was beating like a drum on steroids. I just hoped that was enough to shut her up, and that she won't be having any comeback after this.

To my great luck, I hear her mutter some words, so I look over at my shoulder. She held out her hand and wanted to grab my hair, but Eren stopped her, grabbing her wrist and now looking angry as ever.

"Leave. Now." He glared at her, and I saw a little glimpse of fear in her eyes.

If I was in her place, I would already be running the hell outta here. She harshly shook her hand from his, turning around and exiting, shutting the door so loudly, it echoed throughout the whole place. I sigh and place a hand on my forehead, brushing my fingers through my hair.

Even though my comeback seemed confident and I felt so strong when I saw the look on her face after that, I felt emotions starting to wash over. I felt tired of being put down by Eren's company.

"Y/N... I'm so sorry..." Eren looked down at me and was about to grab my hand.

"Thanks for standing up for me, I guess" I say sarcastically and fold my arms, avoiding his hand. If I didn't stand up for myself, I doubt Eren would say something. I see him open his mouth, but quickly closing it back. He looked like he didn't have any words.