Chapter 17

Y/N'S POV

Me and Jean were talking, when Eren barged in. I look at him in shock as his eyes met Jean's.

"Who the hell are you?" He walks to our table and stops by my side to take my hand and drags me up.

"What do you think you're doing?" I say angry, and Jean stands up and tries to take my hand, before Eren talks.

"Do not. Touch her." He places me behind him and stands in between me and Jean. I was getting angry at him for acting so impulsive. I look over to Jean, and the expression on his face was surprising.

He was smirking.

I was confused, he looked totally different now. Before he was this happy, easy going guy, and now he looked totally opposite.

Jean folded his arms and chuckled.

"Seriously, is there a better way for me to see you again then this one?" He leans on the table behind and stares at Eren.

It looked like they knew each other, and it felt like they weren't on the best terms. My eyebrows were furrowed as I didn't know what was happening. Eren was standing still in front of me, almost protectively.

"What are you doing here, Jean?" Eren's tone was cold towards him, and he spoke to him like he would speak to his worst enemy. Jean pouted his lips and lifted his eyebrows, as if he was thinking.

"Aren't you so thrilled to see me? We have a lot of catching up to do, friend." If I didn't see his expression, I would assume he was seriously nice. But his face had that creepy smile on, completely contrasting from the tone of his voice.

"Friend my ass." Eren's grip on my hand tightened, it almost hurt. Jean looks down to our hands and laughs.

"Oh come on Eren, you're going to scare her, we just met." Now his eyes were on me, but this time they didn't look so happy and bright.

"And that's even more than enough for you Jean." He spits out and turns to me.

"Did he do anything?" He asks me and I only shake my head. Eren turns around to look at Jean one more time, before Jean chuckles and finally walks to the doors. Before exiting, he looks at me for a second and then walks out.
Eren sighs and sits down on the table.
I wanted to know how they knew each other, but he didn't look like he wanted to talk about it, so I just leave it for now.

"Should we go?" I ask him and he nods. We both walked out and I lock the doors of the cafe. It wasn't raining that much anymore, but we still had a quickened pace to his car.

"Come over? Armin's not home." Eren looks at me for a second, and then turns his attention back to driving. I give him a quick 'sure' as an answer and that was basically the whole talk that we had. Eren said he had to get something from the store, so I waited in the car. He wasn't gone for too long, and when he came back he had a bag in his hand. He placed it in the back seat and then got in the car.
We were at his apartment very soon, I was making my way to his room as I heard him shuffling through the bag. I drop myself on his big bed and wait for him. For the meantime, I decided to search for some movie, if he wanted to watch.

Eren walked in with few different snacks in his hands. There were some chocolates, gummy bears, small marshmallows. I chuckled as he placed everything on a small night stand and layed down on the bed. His back was leaning on headboard as I was still facing the laptop screen.

He slowly takes the laptop in his hands and places it down on the floor. I look at him and he taps on his lap.

"What are you doing?" I ask him, but I still do what he wants. His hands almost immediately lay on my hips as I sat on his lap. My knees were at his hips and my hands were low in my lap as I was looking at his face.

"I'm sorry I was late today." He says and I just shrug my shoulders. I didn't really care anymore, I only wanted to know one thing.

"Doesn't matter." Erem seemed a little surprised by my words but he just nodded. His eyes were scanning mine, when they traveled down to my lips. I take the chance to look at his as well. They looked so kissable, and they were only for me. I noticed him leaning closer, and I close my eyes when I finally feel his soft lips on mine. He moved slowly, his hand cupping my cheek. My hands move up to his waist, and I feel him suck in his stomach under my touch, making his abs even harder. I felt his tounge sliding into my mouth, colliding with mine.

I was breathing through my nose, trying to get as much air as possible, so I didn't have to pull away. And he was doing the same. We enjoyed kissing each other, feeling our lips together. His lips took all my thoughts away, making me think only about him.

Eren lifts me up by my butt and places me closer to him. I was sitting down on his crotch, and his hand were squeezing my butt as we were making out. My arms wrapped around his neck, my hands tangled in his long dark hair. Everything was getting heated, and I felt Eren's kisses were becoming sloppy and wet.

"Seeing you close to that son of a bitch..." He said moving his lips to my neck. I just stayed quiet, wanting to hear what he had to say.

"Made me realize how much I fucking want you for myself..." He sucked on my jawline and I basically shake under his touch, hearing those words coming out of his mouth. His hands went inside my jeans and my panties, grabbing my bare skin of my butt. Eren seemed to be a little possessive, but I admit, I liked it - as long as it isn't too much.

One of his hands went up to my back, while his other one stayed on my butt. His warm and big hands on my body felt so good, I wanted to be in his embrace forever. I bring his head up to kiss his lips for one last time, before gathering all my strength to pull away.

"Eren... I wanted to ask you.." Our faces were still close, so my hot breath was landing on his skin as I was speaking.

"How do you know him?" I didn't mention the name, but he still knew who I was talking about. He bit his lip and looked down. He placed me down from his lap, and I sat on bed next to him.

"He was in my department... in boarding school..."