Chapter 31

My eyes slowly look back at Judy, and something in me went off. My hand grabs her neck and she gasps, trying to push me away. I couldn't believe it. How is it even possible? Judy was crazy, and she had an obsession with me everyone knew about, but for her to go that far... Never in thousand years I would've guessed it.

I held her tighter, and her mouth opened gasping for air. She wanted to hurt Y/N.. It was her fault Y/N went through all of that shit. She was helplessly mouthing out some words, and I finally released her. At the same time, Y/N came running, pushing me away by the shoulder.

Judy gasped and coughed, massaging her neck. I was staring at her at loss of words, and Y/N looked at me worried. I nodd at her, so she knew I was fine and in control. She straightened up her posture, and took a deep breath.

"You... set me up.." Judy said when she came to her senses. Y/N turned to her, getting ready to speak.

"What? You think I brought him here to kill you?" She had a dangerously sarcastic tone. Judy only gazed at me before turning her attention back to Y/N.

"I think that's something you would do, isn't it?" I don't know where the sudden bravery came from, but as I look down at her hand she held behind her jacket, I see it shaking tremendously.

"It's not what you think... I only wanted him to scare you..." Judy tried to poorly defend herself and Y/N chuckled. She stepped closer to the terrified girl, and before anyone could react, her hand flew over Judy's cheek. I look at Y/N in surprise, her now red hand lowering down. Okay... that was... kind of hot..

"What do you want!?" Judy seemed to lost her patience as she screamed at us, but no one even flinched.

"First of all, my phone." Y/n extended her arm towards her and Judy angrily handed her the phone.

"Second, we are all going to police now, and you'll confess everything." She was saying with such a strict voice. It felt like this is some kind of closure for her, she gained the strength to do this and after that, get over it.
"Are you crazy!?? Do you know what that will do to my life!?" Here and there, Judy was looking at me, hoping I was going to help her. Yeah, maybe on another planet.

"You should've thought about that before"
Judy had none of it anymore, and it looked like she wanted to kill someone. Not hard to guess who. Y/N on the other hand, stood in front of me proud and tall. I saw Judy taking a deep breath and fixing her hair. I already knew what that meant, so I yank Y/N behind me and grab Judy's hand that was already in air, ready to slap a face.

"That's enough, Judy." She looked at me with an unreadable expression, and I kept my straight face on. She finally gave in, and while I was still holding her wrist, she got into my car. We all drove to the police station where everything was solved. Judy will be off of our backs.

Y/N'S POV

I take a deep breath of fresh air as we exit the police station. I was feeling at peace, knowing that I won't ever have to see Judy again. Still, Eren's serious expression showed me I had some explaining to do.

The ride home was quiet, and I expected a full on investigation when we arrived home. I look down to my hand, it was still a bit red from the slap. I couldn't believe I actually did that... I am definitely not an aggressive person, but honestly, it felt good. Knowing that Eren was there, I knew she wouldn't be able to do anything, and it kind of made me even more confident.

Eren was unlocking my apartment and we both got in. I sat down on the couch and sigh, looking at Eren who's eyes were already on me.

"You knew I was going to follow you?" He said, folding his arms. I only nodd in response.