Chapter 38

"Y/N" Eren groaned, seeing me standing still. I bite my lip, but decide to listen to him. I take a step back, taking one last look at the four men.

"But you'll miss all the show..." A guy said pretending to be sad, and my eyebrows furrow. It was when his fist made contact with Eren's jaw, I let out a loud gasp. Eren's head snaps to the right and I lift my hands up to cover my mouth. I was about to run to him, but he looked at me and his eyes spoke to me "Don't even think about it".

I could feel my eyes getting teary as I was reaching for the phone in my bag. When I got it out, I look down at it to type the number, but two hands coldly pushed my shoulders, making me fall to the ground. I saw one of the guys looking down at me, while other three were fighting with Eren.
Eren was obviously stronger than them, but it was 3 against one, and I could see him breathing heavily. He was dodging hits and punches, and returning them with five times more strength.

"S-Stop..." I pleaded, my voice was shaky and I felt my elbows burning from rashes I got when I fell on the hard concrete. At the sound of my voice, Eren looked in my direction and earned a punch in his face. However, he recovered from it fast and ran to the guy that pushed me. He pulled him by his shirt and threw him on the ground, then grabbed my hands to help me get up.

"Go to the fucking car for fucks sake!" His deep voice yelled at me and I felt tears stream down my face when I saw the condition of his. There was blood at the side of his lip, redness on his neck and cheeks from other guy's hands.

Ignoring my shaky legs, I turn on my heels and run to the car, hearing muffled yells and curses behind me. At the same time, I was searching on my phone to call the police. When I finally spoke to the officer, I told him where I am and what is going on.

I was waiting impatiently in the car, looking around every second to see if Eren will appear out of somewhere. Other cars were preventing me to see anything, and I was too scared to walk out. I made sure to lock the doors and wait for the police, hoping that Eren was holding up.

Few minutes passed, I heard a police siren. I got out in a hurry, running to the guys. Police was already standing in front of them, stopping them from fighting. I halted in my step when I saw Eren leaning against a wall, blood dripping from his mouth as his head hung low. I ran to him and cupped his cheeks, to what he groaned in pain.

"Oh my god, Eren..." Tears were flowing from my eyes, seeing him barely keeping his consciousness. I look behind me and see other guys, who looked just as bad, if not worse. Police called the ambulance, since everyone was at the point of almost fainting.

"Let me see, sir" A woman holding a bag in her hands said, but Eren shaked his head.

"I'm fine, we're going home" He says, trying to stand up straight but he stumbled back. I support him with my arm, and he places his around my shoulders.

"Eren, you should really let her take a look, you're badly-" I was worriedly looking at the woman who had the same expression.

"We are leaving, I don't care" He pulled me and walked two steps before he lost his balance and had to stop. A police officer stepped closer, wanting to hear what this was about, but Eren completely ignored him. He said something about having the right to leave and didn't listen to a word anyone was saying.

At the end, the officer was forced to let us go, so I helped Eren walk to the car. I was struggling, his big body was leaning against mine for support, his legs barely moving. I finally helped him sit on the back seat, and he straight up layed down, placing his hand on his forehead. I was so mad right now, he should've stayed there and let them treat him, but he was just so stubborn.