Chapter 15

EREN'S POV

It was so hard to concentrate on the road in front of me. Y/N was quietly sitting next to looking out of the window the whole time. I was confused as hell, was she angry? Or sad? Irritated? I don't know what's going on in her head, what was she thinking right now. I didn't want her to think I pushed her away because I don't want her, but I saw in her eyes, she was hesitant. I don't want her to force herself into anything with me. I didn't even mind it honestly, which was shocking for me. I always expected something from girls, but with her, I just wanted her small body beneath me, shaking in pleasure.

I look over to see her side profile. Her cute pink lips I loved to kiss, her pretty nose, her long eyelashes. Everything about her was so beautiful, and I wondered how I got so lucky to meet her. The silence was killing me, and the thought of her being angry because of me made my chest burn. I didn't know what to do - I never cared for girls feelings. I take a deep breath, wanting to say something. I knew I couldn't talk to her face to face when I was driving, so I pull over to a bus stop, but she didn't even move. I turn my body to her and speak.

"Y/N...talk to me.." I watched her as her gaze moved in front of her. She still didn't speak, so I move my hand and place it over hers. She sighs and finally looks at me.

"What do you want me to say?" I bit my lip and watched her expressions. She looked tired and so over everything, but I know I wouldn't be able to sleep if we don't solve this.

"I want you to tell me what's on your mind."

There was a pause for a few seconds.

"We had such a great night, you even opened up to me. We kissed and it was great..."

She stopped and looked down, fiddling with her fingers.

"You know what to do, how to make me feel good... And I know nothing. I never tried anything like that, so I thought you must be so bored... I thought about how other girls would make you feel and here I am like a some kind of a-"

"Hey" I interrupted her and she looked at me with teary eyes. I was so confused and shocked, how could she be thinking like that?

"I don't want you to ever think about that. Every other girl I've been with, I was with her only because of that. I never had a deep connection with someone, someone who understood me, hell, someone who wanted to be with me for other reasons, not just because they find me attractive. You, you are the best thing that ever happened to me. I'm not with you because I want sex, I'm with you because I want to see your cute face every day, to see you smile when you eat, I like everything about you. I have never thought about you being something less just because you don't want to get in my pants."

My heart was beating so fast when I finished my speech. None of it was fake, and I didn't even plan before what to say. Everything came out of my head in a second. She looked at me with her puppy eyes and in a blink, she pulled me in for a hug. Her arms wrapped around my waist tightly and I immediately hug her back, placing my hands around her shoulders. I kissed her head and rested my cheek against her fresh smelling hair.

Maybe I didn't show it, but I was nervous as hell. I never confronted someone before, so it was nerve wracking for me. I relaxed in her embrace and we stayed like that for good 10 minutes. No one said anything, I just turned on the radio for some music.

I kissed her head here and there, to which I felt her smile against my chest. I wanted to stay like this forever, in my car, darkness surrounding us, low music playing, and most importantly - her in my arms. It made me forget about all of my problems.

I wanted to make sure this wouldn't be our last time holding each other, so I knew I had to do something. I lower my lips so they were on the same level as her ear, and I tuck some of her hair behind it before whispering.

"Be mine, Y/N."