Exordium

After the wedding of an acquaintance Normani was required to continue forward momentum. Leigh-Anne, Jesy, and Perrie were of tremendous value in establishing 5H Motivation Season 1. For after many tours group consensus was to try something new. Tours, albums, videos, et al each held a ere minuscule shelf life. Hence the push toward a new frontier in Fifth Harmony annals. Dinah, Ally, Lauren, and Normani held high expectations for a competition more like The Search than X Factor, America's Got Talent, American Idol, or their ilk. It was Dinah who contended Fifth Harmony go beyond The Search by leaps and bounds.

The first band to win was a girl group composed of voice and instrument. Each member of this quintet was a different complexion of dark skin. One extreme end was coal with milk chocolate as the other extreme. They called themselves Innuendo. Their sound was a blend of pop, glam rock, blues, and opera. There was one drummer, two guitarists, one vocalist, and one keytar player. This particular keytar was notable in it possessing two rows of keys with one stacked atop the other.

Alas after one season Motivation was sold unto another network who sent Fifth Harmony on hiatus until further notice. Magnanimously the new network decided Fifth Harmony would receive paid leave during their imposed absence.

Prior departing all four girls agreed to work upon solo projects until they were summoned. Their accord was 5H Motivation would retain top priority.