שְׁבַע-עֶשְׂרֵה

True unto his word Dresden appeared on Preparation Day to former St. Francis Seraph in Kansas City, Missouri. This Shabbat service began early allowing the minister to speak regarding an event planned for Wednesday. He spoke saying it was for the community to help celebrate five year anniversary for Simchat Torah. The synagogue was hosting a breakfast banquet from five A.M. to twelve P.M. Bishop of St Joseph diocese offered their people would bear half the burden. Minister said the meal would be free with an empty one gallon ice cream tub set aside for donations.

After this announcement service commenced with reciting of The Shema. Next was worship and praise performed by a musical group using Yamma as their template. Then came Perashat, Haftarah, and Apostolic. Closing segment was a teaching touching upon why one ought to weigh their personal trinitarian conviction with care. Following this was messages and announcements succeeded by Aronic benediction. After Shabbat service concluded everyone partook of the love feast.

Normani was escorted by Dresden unto her residence considering it lay a sabbath's day journey from synagogue. En route she spoke of Wednesday being her day of departure. Dresden proposed they attend opening of a local dinner theatre on Monday. Prior taking his leave Dresden said, 'I've your parent's permission to court you.' Normani was surprised by this proclamation much as the fact his words reflected something Jacob would say. Actually Normani could still vividly remember when Jade said those words were spoken unto her by Jacob. That was during the early days of their courtship. It was one amongst many things stirring Normani into pining for a true male of worth.

Once safely ensconced inside the domicile Normani began singing Brandy Do I Love You from 1997 Roger and Hammerstein's Cinderella. Then prior being swallowed by sleep she recited words long forgotten and ignored. Mouth and heart spoke now audibly saying, 'You said, "Seek my face." Your face O Yah have I sought.' Not knowing any other course Normani offered thanksgiving for Dresden. She knew now why Jade and Jacob were not casual when using barakah. Thus it was Normani greeted Yom Echad with shâchâh.

Monday Dresden fulfilled his oath by taking her unto the theatre. She learnt Wednesday next would be the scheduled beginning for this troupe. Then they would be spotted first and last Wednesday for each month. Betwixt these performances other troupes would perform variegated productions. Then there was the matter this theatre was only opened for breakfast and lunch Sunday through Thursday. Seven moedim mentioned in Torah were exempt.

Normani was wonderfully amazed all living cast members from Roger and Hammerstein's 1997 Cinderella were opening production. Dead cast members were replaced with those of the same race. For objective being this Cinderella would make Roger and Hammerstein both proud. Plus those owning the theatre wanted many interracial troupes as possible.

Zero dark thirty Wednesday morn saw the parting of ways. Normani finished breaking her fast with Dresden. The two of them knew this was not farewell or goodbye. Rather Dresden would describe the situation as Normani shipping out. Both were going to meet sooner than later. Though prior Normani beginning the long drive to Shreveport there was welcomed joy when Dresden proposed unto her. Rather he bestowed a ring upon her as a symbol of their betrothal. Dresden, 'I wasn't sure what to get or what you'd like. So I asked a sales clerk to help me find something supporting beauty in simplicity. They recommended their classic ring with "over one hundred years of history".'

Whilst on the road Normani found herself ofttimes distracted by reality instead of fantasy.