חֲמֵשׁ-עֶשְׂרֵה

Dresden was in Kansas City, Missouri to house sit and pet sit whilst his mate was away for at least three months. Normani was in Kansas City, Missouri acting as emissary for Endeavour Entertainment.

They were meeting occasionally to further the depth of their shared intimacy. Sometimes they would enjoy a meal together in the park overlooking West Bottoms. The chosen park was nigh Quality Hill next to Cathedral of Immaculate Conception. Many meals taken were simple fare.

One day Normani appeared at the residence where Dresden dwelling. When answering the door he said, 'Stupid bitch.' Normani, 'Excuse me?' Dresden, 'Not you the dog.' This exchange occurred because the German shepherd decided to playfully accost Normani. Once the dog was pulled back Normani entered inside.

After departing Quality Hill District the two went unto Bud Park on St. John in Northeast Kansas City. They chose this park to partake of the community pool. Heaven knows why ten days after pool opening there were five guests in attendance including Dresden and Normani. Though the latter could not deny appreciation felt when being eyed by her male. Though blatant staring was not constant Normani was pleased by his attention. Genuinely the two enjoyed their swim time then went for their repast. Finding an open table the two split a rotisserie chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy.

During their meal conversation did not slacken. Rather the two spoke with intent to understand instead of hearing to reply. Then when they finished their meal a heavy topic needed to be addressed. Normani, 'How would you feel if I said I'm willing to be engaged to you?' Dresden, 'I'm okay with this.' Normani, 'Why do you love me? Is it someone I might be or something inside me? Remember there's a difference between loving to fuck black women and to love black women.' Dresden, 'I didn't want to love you when we first met. But the more we talked the more I wanted to know you. You're aware I like your body. You're also aware I value you as a person. I don't give a damn whether you're black, white, pink, or rainbow. What I do give a good goddam about is you're the one I'm imaging a bright future with.'

After several heartbeats Normani said, 'If you are serious about a relationship then give me a two year betrothal. Be aware divorce is the only way out if you accept this.' Not being a complete fool Dresden replied saying he accepted her terms. Though there was shock when learning attendance be mandatory at a local Messianic congregation. Dresden stayed true knowing there was no other female he wanted for the rest of his days.

Honour, courage, commitment, integrity, loyalty, dignity, and discipline all seven bound by obligation. This be what Dresden knew would keep him true unto his word. For in times past he learnt the importance of all seven thanks to Uncle Sam. Already he and Normani were courting for more than two years. Thus two year betrothal was the least either could imagine committing themselves.

Normani said she had one fortnight left in town prior departing for Shreveport. She also said after this day her schedule would be more hectic. There would be less time for the two of them to spend together outside Shabbat. Dresden accepted where Normani was going he could not now follow.