שְׁתֵּים-עֶשְׂרֵה

Normani, Lauren, Ally, and Dinah recently received notification their label was purchased at a discount price. It was Jesy who told them Acquisitions Department who bought Dixieland without informing any of their superiors. Needless to say Leigh-Anne, Jade, Jesy, and Perrie were not pleased when learning this was the twentieth record label bought. All the more frustrating was Dixieland being the predetermined acquisitions limit. Hence when litigation was finished Wish Maker would officially relinquish Dixieland unto Fifth Harmony. Meribeth organised a legal dream team to ensure quick and quiet resolution. Lauren, Ally, Dinah, and Normani agreed to sign all necessary documents ensuring them the helm of a new company called Endeavour Entertainment. Endeavour would be identical to Wish Maker. Thus they would own twenty record labels with each possessing ten recording studios. The Wish Maker board unanimously voted to purchase an office building on outskirts of downtown Shreveport, Louisiana. Little Mix vetoed all attempts at reimbursement. For they knew and understood it was imperative this be a free gift instead of another business exchange. Jade was summoned for this emergency meeting.

(Let us briefly take an interlude to clarify a certain details regarding Wish Maker and Endeavour Entertainment. Both are focused on people over profit. The girl bands have majority control and ownership of their respective companies despite being similar to a figurehead. These two companies are mostly operated by a board of directors formed by head of each department. Wish Maker and Endeavour both possess a philanthropy department as their largest unit.)

Nine months later they were fulfilling the whim of a rich eccentric. The individual purchased a certain theatre in downtown Kansas City. Here Fifth Harmony were charged to do a live broadcast of 5H Motivation Season 2 and Season 3. This theatre was  Mainstreet Missouri located at 1400 Main Street, Kansas City, Missouri.

First Normani would perform at Besorah Theatre. This be where Little Mix held what was to be their final performance. Fifth Harmony was not surprised when there friends found a way to prevent any further concerts after the Irish Festival. Dinah, Ally, Lauren, and Normani were still awed by how local stone was used to create a theatre combining original The Globe Theatre and Starlight Theater. They each heard some liken this venue unto a most glorious cathedral. Guests faced west once inside requiring all to turn away from rising sun upon entry. On an external wall viewed by guests was a plaque reading

Besorah (בְּשׂוֹרָה) translates as glad tidings or good news whilst being understood as tidings.

'Injustice and filth they throw after the lonely one; but, my brother, if you would be a star you must not shine less for them because of that. And beware of the good and the just! They like to crucify those who invent their virtue for themselves - they hate the lonely one.' Nietzsche

Normani was not prepared for the number of people attending this event. There was some confusion about why none of the other Fifth Harmony girls were performing. All answers received were cleverly disguised platitudes. Thoughtfully the other three girls were supportive back stage.

Presently Normani released five albums for public consumption. Fifth Harmony released six additional albums since Ground Zero in Ireland. These four girls made no plans to perform concerts. They gave four performances within the continental forty-eight states after returning from their Resurrection tour. What propelled the career of Normani was when she ceased material like Motivation and Wild Side. Furthermore she found the right way of blending old school R&B with contemporary R&B whilst drawing upon old school Soul. Normani was much in the dark about how this off the wall notion succeed as her fans and her management. Though she was armed with a new album awaiting release within a fortnight.