אַרְבַּע-עֶשְׂרֵה

One month past releasing Heartstrings Normani knew her correct course of action. Preceding this choice of direction was the continual discussions betwixt Normani and Dresden. During this time of intense transition Normani began understanding words spoken by Jacob. She also began perceiving and comprehending the depth with which Jacob spoke in his letter unto her. Said he unto her, '"יהוה found you lost and guided you." "Call unto mind Elohim neither forgets nor forsakes the sheep of his pasture."' In present time Dresden and Normani were diligently doing all in their power to cultivate intimacy born of courtship.

Normani took unto YouTube to give a live video performance of Heartstrings. Several months in advance she provided promotional for this concert. A fair number of fans were outraged their favourite artists forsook her modus operandi. These were they who held no appreciation for Normani attempting something new.  Consider Heartstrings was listed under genres Christian & Gospel and Worldwide. Few counted this to be a foul wind. Others who celebrated her previous works harboured no contention with the girl attempting a new project.

One Rolling Stone magazine columnist described her previous works as 'a unique sound bespeaking of true craftsmanship married to incredible natural talent.' Elle Arabia ran a feature article about Normani speaking of her journey within the music industry. The columnist said of Heartstrings, 'a romantic delight created from a smooth blend of Bounce and classic Blues. It's elegant passion and classical love contained inside romantic ballads.' Both magazines shared two similarities: (a) they featured Normani on the cover and (b) they gave a brief introduction to provide context for their exclusive interview. Another commonality was both directed the supervising stylist to permit Normani free reign in attiring herself. Thus Elle and Rolling Stone gave carte blanche for raiment choice. Many would count it a peculiar harbinger these issues could not be kept on store shelves. These were the highest selling issue for each magazine.

Now the video performance received comments faster than any could read them. However general consensus amongst fans was this would be her magnus opus. Normani dedicated this concert unto her beloved. With one simple statement speculation and postulation erupted almost immediately. Though none could neither offer validation nor provide vindication for any theory. 14Lylas32, 'Grl I'm getting excited 4 ur wedding. Let's see the gown already.' Who knows provocations made Normani glorify and exalt this fan. Though records would later reveal this thirteen years of age girl was invited unto the marriage ceremony and wedding banquet. The girl and her family kept silent despite not signing an NDA (Nondisclosure Agreement) or any other official documents.

An importantly significant and significantly important detail be middle track being spoken words with chamber music softly playing in background. Said she, 'Saint François de Sales Introduction to the Devout Life: "You may distinguish between worldly friendship and that which is good and holy, just as one distinguishes that poisonous honey from what is good--it is sweeter to the taste than ordinary honey, owing to the aconite infused;-- and so worldly friendship is profuse in honeyed words, passionate endearments, commendations of beauty and sensual charms, while true friendship speaks a simple honest language, lauding nought save the [chen of Elohim], its one only foundation. That strange honey causes giddiness; and so false friendship upsets the mind, makes its victim to totter in the ways of purity and devotion, inducing affected, mincing looks, sensual caresses, inordinate sighings, petty complaints of not being loved, slight but questionable familiarities, gallantries, embraces, and the like, which are sure precursors of evil; whereas true friendship is modest and straightforward in every glance, loving and pure in caresses, has no sighs save for Heaven, no complaints save that God is not loved sufficiently. That honey confuses the sight, and worldly friendship confuses the judgment, so that men think themselves right while doing evil, and assume their excuses and pretexts to be valid reasoning. They fear the light and love darkness; but true friendship is clear-sighted, and hides nothing--rather seeks to be seen of good men. Lastly, this poisonous honey leaves an exceeding bitter taste behind; and so false friendship turns to evil desires, upbraidings, slander, deceit, sorrow, confusion and jealousies, too often ending in downright sin; but pure friendship is always the same--modest, courteous and loving--knowing no change save an increasingly pure and perfect union, a type of the blessed friendships of Heaven.

"When young people indulge in looks, words or actions which they would not like to be seen by their parents, husbands or confessors, it is a sure sign that they are damaging their conscience and their honour. [Miriam] was troubled when the [a]ngel appeared to her in human form, because she was alone, and he spoke to her with flattering although heavenly words. O [redeemer] of the world, if purity itself fears an [a]ngel in human shape, how much more need that our impurity should fear men, although they take the likeness of an [a]ngel, if they speak words of earthliness and sensuality!"'