שָׁלוֹשׁ

Like any business the inn featured peaks and valleys. During one particular valley at the outset Normani received correspondence from Jade. Thirlwall advised her mate to attempt a forty day forty night fast in attempt of having supplication favourably granted. Though Jade cautioned Normani to not perceive יהוה would bend just because sacrifice was provided. Instead the lass offered a reminder about vav in Vayiqra. Concluding this letter Jacob wrote explaining the vav was smaller as a reminder for men to remain humble. He continued by elucidating 'Vayiqra literally means "and he called" whilst ayiqra means "called". Difference being Abraham and Balaam. יהוה personally called the former whilst the latter was only called.'

Normani resumed standard operating procedure within a fortnight of the deep conversation with her departed guest. Experiencing a lull in guests she was presently surprised when one approached. He introduced himself as Dresden Schmoker. Dresden rented a room for next six months or until his head was clear. Normani was amazed he paid for the one cottage Cornucopia Inn featured. When enquiring whether Dresden needed parking he said his ride would arrive within six months time. Normani was obligated to also enquire whether he would join other guests for meals or if he would be dinning alone in the cottage. After discussion it was mutually agreed provisions would be provided unto the cottage. Additionally extra food prepared in the event he decided on dinning with other guests.

Normani intentionally sought occasion to converse with Dresden. Something about him called unto the most feminine part of what she learnt to called 'nepheshi'. Truthfully Jacob attempted explaining unto her the nuance of nephesh. This endeavour refused bearing fruit until Normani and Dresden met vis-a-vis. At this time both began comprehending there be a time and season for all things. Dresden and Normani eventually began considering one another as confidants.

Dresden, 'Recently I've received a large sum of money from my brother. Pride made me refuse time and time again. But that man is stubborn as an ass.' Normani, 'Jade said you two didn't talk at all.' Dresden, 'Truthfully it was Jade who forced the issue. She saw my refusing to speak with him only created an unnecessary rift between us. Don't think too highly of me. I was the one who refused to repair the breach in our relationship.' Normani, 'I gathered he was not the villain. What I can't understand is your reason for rejecting his advancements for atonement and repentance.' Dresden, 'He and I were never very close. I'm still struggling to comprehend his change from a Dark Jedi to a Grey Jedi. But we're blood and should at least attempt being civil.' Normani sought for understanding by enquiring after his meaning. Her answer was a brief explanation betwixt the three main factions of Force users within the Star Wars universe. He further explained how there was tremendous difference betwixt Dark Jedi and Grey Jedi. His hostess was overwhelmed by this inundation of information.

Dresden rented all available rooms once all other guests departed. Selfishness was his motive for this action. Though Normani was only cognisant each room was reserved. Beyond this scrap of information she knew nought.

Soon he cloistered himself in his quarters. Normani though lacked understanding of why this simple action hurt her on a deep level. Doing what she could the lass found means of keeping herself occupied. Fortunately there were plenty of books to read. Problem being a fair number was Historical Romance and Nonfiction. Then one day after walking the grounds she returned to find a missive awaiting her attention.