Epilouge

'Before joining these two in marriage as husband and wife there are two things I wish to say. First, Rashi said: "If he [Adam] is worthy, [she will be] a help [ezer]. If he is not worthy [she will be] against him [kenegdo] for strife." Second, real love is choosing the many things a person did right rather than the one thing they did wrong. True love does not keep the record of wrongs. Third, true love rarely consist of two strong people at the same time. Instead it has one person who is willing to be a little stronger on days the other feels weak,' intoned the officiate.

After the minister spoke Dresden and Normani each recited the vows they penned for this momentous occasion. For after the passing of three years spent in courtship this couple were ready to commit themselves unto something greater. Specifically each was willing to die for the other to live.

Normani and Dresden spent time speaking at length about their future as a wedded couple. Their chosen officiate was the rabbi at Simchat Torah. For they were in accord with this synagogue being their chosen venue. All things were planned for their union to occur during the ten days of awe. Dresden though made compromise with this arrangement. Normani would choose their date if he chose her raiment for the reception.

At the reception food was plentiful as laughs were free flowing. All guests enjoyed themselves whilst delighting over the young couple. Like with Jade and Jacob the wedding and reception consisted of societal outcasts being guests. Amanie and David both appeared for reception reception along with ceremony. The latter explained Jacob could not be present because Jade was barely three days from birthing quadruplets. David went on to explain when she was a fortnight past birthing octuplets when last in Kansas City. Amanie testified unto this fact when testifying to being midwife for both births like her bairns were delivered by Jade as midwife.

For the reception Normani wore a white gold ballgown with chapel train. Once more there was a band going across top of bust line with tear shaped spaghetti strap around the neck connected front centre. None would dare contend with them who called her lovely or who likened her unto a divine vision.

Like the marriage of Jade Thirlwall and Jacob Grimm an official press release was prepared for various media outlets.

After the reception Normani and Dresden took a holiday at their future home. This be the home Dresden received from his former superior in Marine Corps. He received this property and enough money to shame God when Johnathan Archer committed suicide. The death occurred fifteen years past with PTSD listed as main cause of death.