אֲחַת-עֶשְׂרֵה

The Fifth Harmony girls decided on taking luncheon at a tent set apart from main thoroughfare. It was a white tent with plastic windows adorning each side. Those who erected it placed wooden planter boxes containing juniper hedges as decoration along left and right. This permitted guests to view something beside fence enclosure. This particular eatery was placed on Pershing diagonal from Washing Square. Inside the ceiling was covered with indoor-outdoor string lights creating an ambient atmosphere. There was a dulcimer who played for the people.

All food and drinks were purchased from a shoppe similar to Nature's Own. The fare on offer was three items from which to choose: (A) two smoked shredded beef sandwiches using sourdough rolls and served with potato salad. Each sandwich used spicy Gates Barbecue sauce and was topped with grilled fajita fixings. Red onions, red bell peppers, and sliced banana peppers cooked on a grill inside an empty pie pan. (B) Smoked turkey leg with authentic chilli relanoes. (C) Frito Pie with four corn tortillas. This pie used the same fajita mix as beef sandwiches.

Whilst eating these four girls talked about their plans along with doing a review for the performance. Fortunately they were not the closing act. Rather Fate or Providence determined Little Mix would close the festivities. Both girl bands received favour preventing anything more than bare minimal choreography for their performance. All four Fifth Harmony girls counted themselves lucky they were not spending large quantity of time with fan interaction. Though they did know their time for fan interaction would occur one hour prior Little Mix performance. Of note is Little Mix returned unto Kansas City only for business which included this gig. This was the first of exceedingly few return visits for Jade and Jacob. Even fewer still for Jesy, Leigh-Anne, and Perrie.

During the meal Lauren said unto Normani, 'It's better not to burden yourself with the secrets of scary men.' This comment provoked Dinah to exclaim, 'Lauren, what the hell are you talking about.' In jest Ally commented, 'Lauren's always in her own world.' At this remark Lauren pretended to be hurt. Unto Dinah she replied, 'Mani seems distracted. So I thought to give her advice.' Those not knowing these girls would not have noticed this response  made Ally and Dinah to both desire banging their head on the table. Normani sat torn not knowing whose side she ought to take. Deciding safer to reply she said, 'Whose the scary person?' Dinah and Ally both were grateful Lauren was distracted ere she spouted anything else troublesome. Lauren, 'I was talking about Jacob.' Exasperated Ally prevented Normani from speaking. Ally, 'One, he's married and therefore none of your concern. Two, Jade thinks him to be a teddy bear. Normani knows him better than the rest of us and agrees with Jade. Dinah would probably want him if she weren't married.' With each point Ally ticked her fingers. Dinah offered no rebuttal for being thrown under the bus. Normani decided they all needed to prepare for the show. Like their friends from across the pond Fifth Harmony was chosen by either Fate or Providence to perform at this venue.

For their set list they used songs appropriately rated G. Thus there each song was blessedly devoid of all adult context.