שְׁלוֹשָ-עֶשְׂרֵה

One year and two months after the concert Fifth Harmony began their first live broadcast for 5H Motivation Season 3. All four girls were presently contending with individual and corporate issues. None of these things were related unto their band mates. Rather it was standard operating procedure (SOP) when there is another acting within the shot caller rôle. Thankfully Sony in the form of Syco  well equipped Fifth Harmony for various extenuating circumstances.

Season 3 winner was an interesting solo act. According to custom this individual would perform at Kemper Arena with Fifth Harmony as opening act. Lauren, Dinah, Ally, and Normani were well pleased with how all things flowed to create a new talent. The artist was a girl sixteen years of age named Cordelia. From what Cordelia explained she spent the past seven years taking vocal training whilst simultaneously learning dance, ballet, and gymnastics. More impressive was how she cultivated the sound Chloe Bailey used for Feeling Good into a new music genre. Though Cordelia penned her own lyrics what she defined as personal success was abstaining from the carnal sensuality Chloe displayed during her performance. The Fifth Harmony girls wanted to know and understand how Cordelia lacked formal education whilst creating her own genre. Intuition was her proffered answer.

After the concert an interviewer enquired what this genre ought to be called. Dinah, Lauren, Ally, and Normani stood united by saying Cordelia was the appropriate person to ask. Despite constant hounding Fifth Harmony refused to release any information regarding this rising star. Though paparazzi descended like vultures Endeavour Entertainment protected the lass vigorously, valiantly, and diligently. Eventually Cordelia would release a YouTube interview where fans asked questions. They were the ones naming the new genre Feelings in honour of Chloe Bailey. Hence an enquiry regarding her thoughts on this subject. Being equally humble and modest she confessed to appreciating the sentiment whilst admitting a lack of forethought upon this matter.

During a moment of rare downtime Normani turned her attention unto a letter she received five months past. Jade sent the letter for the express purpose of maintaining their friendship. Normani held mixed feelings toward the fact Jacob strongly exhorted her to pursue love with his brother Dresden. Jade and Jacob both explained it was more beneficial in the long term if she permitted Dresden to court her favour. Normani was surprised when nigh the conclusion of this letter Jade stated her love enclosed a special message. The surprise being he acted at the behest of his beloved.

Two weeks later Normani released her final solo album. Inspiration from one source or another prompted her to name it Heartstrings. This album was filled with a special harmonised blending of the musical flavours defining New Orleans. Normani achieved her lofty goal with each track instead of only being content with one track being sole possessor for this musical gift. Heartstrings was moulded upon the template of With This Ring. Hence an even division of twenty-five tracks alternating betwixt Performance Track and vocal. We define Performance Track as being either instrumental with modest vocal (I Do and I Believe In Love) or vocal (Rainbow Maker and All Because Of You). Divergence being Performance Track foreshadowed the corresponding vocal track instead of only preceding or succeeding. To wit, track two was Performance whilst corresponding vocal was track five.

For the cover of this album Normani wore a Fleur-de-lys formal gown with chapel train and floor length skirt from their Zaharia collection. Her vesture spoke of classical beauty combined with modesty, romance, and elegance. All of these are what one expects from Fleur-de-lys. Her hair was two braids woven into a plait. Also Normani was seated in an oversized white wingback chair with mahogany legs and frame plus coloured thread for trim. The thread was a cord of scarlet with one silver thread running throughout.