Chapter: 6

My head was pounding and when I opened my eyes, I was in a room.

"Fuck." I hiss because my head was hurting and then I noticed two men standing near the door talking to each other. "Where am I?" I question them and one of them walked out of the room, and the other one was just staring at me. I tried to move my hands but they were handcuffed to the bed.

"Have I done something wrong?" I asked looking around the room, the only light was the sunlight that was coming from the window.

Then I heard the door open and my eyes flicker to the person coming inside the room. I couldn't see the person because the sun was on my face so it was hard to see. I adjusted myself and then I saw the face.

"...you?" I said in shock. "Why im i kidnapped?" I asked the bartender guy. He sat down on the bed and held my cheeks. "Jones, let go," I said and he held it very tight.

"First off, my name is Juan, not Jones." He said demandingly to me. "Second, I kidnapped you because you're Mr. Grace's daughter, I'm I right?" He said raising his brow at me. "I'm I right?" He said holding my chin very hard. I nodded slightly while having tears in my eyes.

"Don't tell me he made you kidnap me?" A tear ran down my face. How could my own father do this?

"I kidnapped you so I could take revenge on you." He said to me still holding my cheeks, he had anger in his eyes that you clearly could see.

Revenge? What did I do?

"Don't tell me you kidnapped me because I didn't like your stupid drink," I said, avoiding looking at him but he forced me to look at him.

He started to laugh, "no, honestly I hate that drink too. But I kidnapped you because your father killed my mom, so I have to kill you too."

My heart stopped at a moment, I couldn't hear anything.

Is my dad a criminal?

My heart sank and I didn't have any words for that. I felt my heart start beating faster every time that sentence was repeated in my head.

"And because of him, my girlfriend is gone. I have tried to find her everywhere but I haven't seen or heard anything from her." I bit his hands and he removed his hands from my mouth. "What the fuck!" I can't believe this stupid bartender, how can he say such a thing?

"Stop blaming my father. He's no criminal like you. He can't kill someone." He stood up looking around very mad. "What do you mean? He has the biggest mafia in this country."

Mafia? How blind and stupid I'm I?

I shook my head no, "you're lying, right?" I asked not wanting to believe him. "No, that can't be. I know him, why would he-"

"Where does your father work then?" He interrupted me. "My father... he-he... I don't know." I said shrugging. "If you don't know, that's the clear answer for you then." He said smirking at me.

"Please let me go. I didn't do anything to your mom or your girlfriend." I begged him, but he continued to say it is my fault and always will be.

"I never told him to do that to your family." He told the guys behind him to leave us alone. "I just want to live a normal life, I don't want to be killed. I also want to save people's lives and here I am stuck." I tried to take out my hands from the handcuffs but they started to hurt.

"Don't do that, you will get hurt." Pathetic. "Hurt? You shouldn't even care, you want to kill me so let me hurt myself." He rolled his eyes and stood there and watched me with those intense eyes. "You don't tell me what I should do or not! I will kill you and then your father."

"Why don't you just take revenge on the person who did this?" I questioned him. I could feel the anger in this room because it was so hot. He sat back down and I moved away from him and looked away.

"Because two people are gone. My mom and my girlfriend, which means two people in your family have to be killed." He said with his deep voice that I now hate. I hate him.

"I hate you so fucking much. I didn't make your girlfriend leave you. Maybe she left you because of your ugly behavior."

Shit.

He clenched his fist and jaw, I could see the hate through his eyes for me and my dad. I swallowed because it was stupid of me to say that, but what if that's true?

"Don't your pretty little mouth speaks a little too much?" He called a guy and the guy came in with a towel and he put it in my mouth so I couldn't say a lot more things that I shouldn't. "Speak now." He said and my mouth already started to hurt from having the towel inside my mouth. "I don't wanna hesitate and kill you, I want to give you pain before I kill you."

I tried to speak but it didn't work and he sat there laughing at me.

Sorry, Juan.

I took my both legs up and pushed him to the ground with my feet, with that I pushed myself up and got the towel out of my mouth.

"Please, please let me go." I said taking my both hands together.

"Take her to the basement." Then he left the room, the guys came over but I pushed him away with my feet too, but the other guy held my legs.

"Stop! I will give you money if that's what you want." Both guys looked at each other and they took my hands and they unlocked me from the bed.

I tried to push away and I managed to run out of the room.

"Sir she's running away." One of the guys said to him, he saw me and run after me. I misstepped a stair and almost fell down, my ankle was now hurting so I continued to run away.

"Stop or I will shoot you." He said and I stopped near the door. "If you try to get out you won't be successful, because my people are standing outside."

I didn't know if I should run away or not. It's quite dangerous for me to do that. When I turned around he had the gun in his hands and it was pointed at me.

"I just want to be a doctor and if you want I will leave this city or country, just please don't kill me," I begged him more and sat down on my knees and cried.

"I want you dead, not alive." The guys came over and took my arms behind my back and walked me up to the room again.

I'm tired of trying, maybe I have to die.

Mom, I'm coming soon to you.