Chapter: 17

Weeks have passed and my life has been better than before.

I thought my life would be a hell here, but it wasn't even close. I have been smiling and Juan have made me so happy that I don't have words to describe.

I wish I met Juan before and never was his mothers criminal daughter. Juan seems arrogant, cold and careless but when you get to know him, he's a new person.

A person who actually cares and will take care of you. He have made my heart complete without even trying.

I was playing with his hair while I was laying beside him. I ran my thumb over his lips and a smile grew on my face. He looked so peaceful and beautiful while sleeping. I came closer and kissed his forehead.

"You have changed my life," I whispered running my hands in his hair slowly so he doesn't wake up.

"And thank you for also making my life better," he spoke, his eyes were still closed. I froze but I don't know why I keep smiling by just looking at him.

He slowly opened his eyes and took my hand and kissed it. "I love you," he whispered and tears started to stream down his face. "But I don't deserve to love someone, because I couldn't even protect my girlfriend."

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "It's okay. You do deserve to love someone. Maybe she wasn't supposed to be in your life, or maybe she will come to you soon. I'm sure she will, you have maybe seen her going past you. You don't know and you can't blame yourself. You have tried to find her everywhere," he was still crying, but his head was on my chest and I was drawing on his back.

"And maybe it was for better. She will come back, have faith." He looked up at me, "I want her to come back but not for the same thing." I tilted my head in confusion and raised my brows.

"Because I love you. You have made me the happiest in such a short time. She was my past and maybe she have found someone else. But I want you-" I interrupted him. "I know you love her more than me. And you're not supposed to love me, my dad is your mothers criminal."

He shook his head. "I loved her in my past, but I want you in my future. I don't care, you have made me love again for the first time in a long time." A smile grew on my face. "I love you too." I replied back.

His hands went behind my neck and pulled my face closer and gave me a passionate kiss. I took my hands on his face and wiped away the tears.

"Shh, it's fine. Everything will be okay. Have faith, okay?" He didn't look up. He was so hurt. "I wanted her before I found you. Not that I don't want her, but I know she will not love me again after everything. I know she hates me!" He turned around taking the blanket over him.

"You can't blame yourself, Juan." I said standing up and walking over to the other side of the bed.

Taking the blanket and I threw it away. I sat on the bed and held his chin.

"She does not hate you. What so, if she hates you and found someone else. You have me, I will not make you feel it that way, okay? You deserve everything." I said in a harshly way.

His eyes were red and my heart broke to see him in this way. I laid down and held him. A tear rolled down my cheeks. "Please, don't cry," I requested him and my voice was shaky. "Please." I whispered.

He sniffed and I took my index finger under his chin and made him look up at me. "Let's go out. Maybe to your favorite place?" A smile grew on his face and he nodded.

"Let's go." I reached to his hand and we both stood up at the same time. I dragged him to the bathroom. "Rinse your face with water," he filled his hands with water and threw it on his face multiple times.

I took out a new towel and helped him. "Thank you, Valerie." He said. The way he says my name gives me goosebumps.

If I could I would have payed a lot of money to hear him say my name once again. "Look at me," his brown eyes met mine and his eyes looked better now.

We walked out and I wrapped my arms around his arms. His other hands held my hand that was laid on his arms.

He kissed my forehead and we both walked downstairs. "Mr. Fernandez?" Reid ran downstairs. "Where are you going?" He said crossing his arms looking at me with, 'he loves you' eyes.

"Taking her to my favorite place. Take care while I'm gone." He nodded, "I will do the car ready for you!" He said.

He took the car keys and went out. Juan stopped and looked at me.

His hands were on my hips. He bend down and placed a kiss on my collarbone. I groaned and he continued to suck my neck.

"Mr. Fernandez-" Juan stopped and I froze. My eyes met with Reid and I gave him a nervous smile. "The car is ready." He finished his sentence and walked out again.

Juan started to laugh. His laugh was beautiful, "he's weird anyway."

He opened the front door for me and I walked out. He placed him hands on my shoulder.

He opened the passenger door for me and I sat down.

When he sat down, his hands were on my lap. It was sending butterflies to my stomach.

His hands going in to my inner thigh. My breath started to get heavier. I could see him smirk from the mirror.

He started the engine and his hands were still on my lap.

He used his middle finger and dragged my panties down and I raised my brows.

"Just relax," he said and I closed my eyes.

First he started to rub around my clit, and a moaned escaped my mouth.

The he slipped two fingers at the same time in me. "In the car too?" I asked laughing because his finger was going in and out of me.

"I would make love to you everywhere. I don't care if it would have been in the kitchen, or in the car or in a fucking club, wedding or a park."

His first got white because he held the steering wheel hard. "Just relax and let me see you getting pleasured my me."

He finger was going in and out slowly. "Fuck, Juan." I moaned and held the car holder and he started to go a little to faster.

Then suddenly he stopped. "This is my favorite place." I was trying to catch my breath and then opened my eyes.

The place was humongous and a beautiful place.

It was a park, but it was more prettier than the other parks.

I got out of the car and looked around. It was grass and tree and a bench. The tree had Christmas lights on, but I didn't complain.

Everything was gorgeous.

"Like it beautiful?" Juan wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me small kisses on the neck. "It's so beautiful." I gashed.

I have never seen a such a beautiful place. Think about waking up here and lookin at this beautiful nature.

"It's better if we sit and watch from the bench," I follows behind him and sat down next to him.

"It feels so weird," he faced me and frowned, "I mean. I have no panties on." He giggled and took my waist and placed me on his lap.

"Better?" He asked looking at my lips. "Better." I gave him a reassuring smile.

————
I'm so sorry for posting a new chapter so late! I'm so very sorry!!

But I hope you enjoyed this 😏

Social medias:
TikTok: alisha90300
Instagram: alisha903000