Epilogue

Two years has passed and I'm here sitting In front of Juan's grave. Not alone, but with his child. I never knew I was pregnant until the day he left me alone. I started to throw up out of nowhere, and the doctor told me I was 15 weeks pregnant.

I was never able to tell Juan that he was going to be a father. We would be a happy family.

But that ended in such a short time. His and my dream was always to be a happy family, but that couldn't work if he was in the mafia.

What I learned during the time when I was with Juan, is that when you're first in mafia, it's hard to get out.

I have a baby boy, and I named him Jacob, because Juan wanted his name to be Jacob, but never changed. Jacob, he reminds me so much of Juan, and he looks exactly like his dad.

I'm grateful that he looks like Juan. He gave me a such a beautiful gift. Our son.

After Juan left, I never moved on. I can't move on without thinking about him. Even if he told me to move on, I just can't.

I don't want to replace Juan, or forget about him. "Jacob, say 'hi' to your papa." A smile came across Jacob's face and he started to kiss my face.

"Mama," I stopped in my tracks, and he just said his first word.

I heard foot steps coming my way.

"Boss, I think it's time for us to leave." I looked up to see Alex.

"No, I want to spend some time here." He nodded but started to speak again.

"We found out who put the bomb in Juan's car, and who wanted him dead." He said.

Whoever killed Juan, will pay for it. I won't leave them until they self aren't dead.

After Juan left, I took over for Juan. Now, my mafia is the biggest in the country. I took over to find out which motherfucker wanted him dead, and why.

I will make the persons life a living hell. I hope whoever did it, rot in fucking hell. I stood up, Jacob was in my arms and I kissed him before I asked Alex is he could hold him.

"Yes, sure. Come here cutie." Alex said. "Do you like babies?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Yeah, especially the cute ones. You're one just remind me of Juan, and you know how much I loved as my best friend. We have known each other since kindergarten. I asked him if we could keep our friendship a secret, because then people would hurt me to kill him, and the opposite. And you know, as his friend, you can never see your friends in pain." He explained.

"I didn't know that Juan was about to die. He told mw the letter is for only you. He told me he wrote what he loved about the most, and he needed to write a letter. So his words are everywhere near you."

I hated the fact that Juan wrote me a letter. Every night, I take it out and read it over and over again, and cry and sob until I can't take it anymore.

I also love the fact he did it, his handwriting is with me. His love words, his love. And how much he adored us and me.

I wish he was here to watch Jacob grow. But I know he is doing that. He is sending blessings upon us. I wish it was me instead.

I wanted in the moment I knew he was forever gone. He left me to early, and I couldn't help. The only thing I did was to scream and stand there, seeing my love of my life die.

But hopefully, Alex was there and called the ambulance, and everyone.

But when they arrived, it was too late. He couldn't be saved and that ate me alive.

Half of my is dead, but I have to keep the other half alive for Jacob's sake. I will take care of him. I will give him the best life, and keep him away from this mafia bullshit.

I know, people will find out that I have a son, but I will kill then and send Jacob to a different country, if I have to.

We walked to the car and we all sat down. Alex gave him a few kisses before he gave my child to my real mom and dad.

I wanted to have someone, my own family. So I contacted them, and got to know them. I love them, they love me and Jacob.

"Mom, dad, I will be right back." I said kissing their foreheads and sat in the car with Alex in the passenger seat.

Mom and dad drove away first, because I had to know they were safe before we left.

Alex started the engine and soon started to drive to the place where he had kidnapped the person. I really hope, they, he or she rot in fucking hell.

Alex parked the car and handed me a gun. I took it from his hands and soon we both started our way into the house.

It was dark, but I only wanted to see the person's face, and I did.

And guess who the motherfucker was. It was Reid. That fucker never died.

"Oh, there you're Valerie. You really thought I died?" He tilted his head while smirking. I hate fucking man. He killed the man I loved. And he was behind it and maybe Juan never realized it.

"You motherfucker killed Juan," I ran up to him and held his neck, strangling him. Alex came behind me and tried to stop me from strangling him.

He was successful and I didn't hold his neck anymore.

He cleared his throat, his gaze met mine. "Oh... you loved him so much, but look I had to kill him to get to you." I scoffed. This bitch won't stay alive, especially after the damaged he has caused.

"You know, I'm not thy innocent bitch anymore. You don't know me. I can do whatever I want," I paused, looking into his eyes, it's fearless, but I can smell and feel he fears me. "Even kill you without regretting."

He held the stare and didn't show any kind of emotions.

"Then do it, kill me." He whispered. I smirked because I knew exactly what to do. And when I make up my mind, I do it. I show how I am and how I do things.

"Okay."

I walked to the left and opened a cabinet. There I had put gasoline, so I could burn him to death the way he killed Juan.

I opened the gasoline, and started to put I around the room and threw some of the gasoline on Reid.

I want him to have a painful death.

I don't want his ashes or any sign of this man on this earth.

After the gasoline was done, I threw the bottle and asked Alex to give me a lighter.

Without him saying anything, he quietly gave it to me.

I put the lighter on and threw it on the gasoline. After me and Alex turned around and made our way out of the house.

I heard a scream. That told me to stop the fire. But why would I? Did he stop the fire when my love of my life was in his car? No, right?

Then I wouldn't look behind me nor tell anyone to stop.

I walked out and the house was now burning. The whole house was finally burning, while Reid was inside screaming.

I could hear regret in his voice, but I won't let that effect me in any kind of way.

We have to play a fair game.

If he doesn't regret, then I shouldn't even think about regretting putting him on fire.

They say, karma is a bitch, and it does comes back to you.

Now, I gave justice to my love, and I took the revenge I wanted in two whole years.

Enjoy burning in hell, Reid.

Goodbye.