Chapter: 36

I woke up next to Juan. Great.

I moved his arms that was around me slowly. I can't live with him.

I grabbed my bag and continued to pack. I was doing it slowly and very quietly, because if he wakes up. He won't let me go, and I can't live with him.

If he really wants me, he can chase after me. Taking the bag on the floor, I checked one last time in my closet.

When there was nothing I grabbed it and looked at Juan one last time. I leaned down and kissed his forehead. Even if I am mad at him, I can't be mad forever so I decided to leave.

And giving last kiss, is also something I want to do. Because he won't know where I am and maybe I will never come back.

I stood up and took my belongings and opened the door, and closed it after. I didn't like this, but I think it's better for us. At this moment.

I walked downstairs and looked around. I'm going to miss this, but as I said: it's for the best.

I placed a letter on the table telling him why I left. Hopefully he understands.

"Leaving?" My eyes widened and I turned around. Good thing that it was Reid. "Yeah," I said grabbing my bag.

"Where are you going?" He asked stepping forward. "Somewhere else." I said taking a step back.

"Let me drive you then." He offered, now he was so close me. "But you will tell Juan." He shook his head and stretched his arms out. "I promise." He said.

I placed my hands on top and he grabbed the bag for me. "I just want to know if you're safe." He said going out of the front door and I following him.

"Thank you for caring," he nodded his head and placed my bag in the back. He opened the passenger door for me.

When I sat down he came around and got in the car. "So, where should I take you?" He asked narrowing his brows at me.

"Take me to Seattle." He nodded and started the car. He drove out of the gates. He went down the streets and down to the left.

"Wait, that's a wrong way, Reid. Seattle was on the right side." I said looking at him.

"I know," What is happening.

"Then take a u-turn?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No,"

"Why?"

"Because now I'm taking you somewhere and you will never be able to come out." He said focusing on the road. "What is that supposed to mean?" I asked and he laughed.

"Now I got you finally. Be mine," he said placing his hands on my lap but I yanked it away. "Reid? Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am okay. But now you're mine Valerie. I have loved you since you met Juan when you both were teenagers. And I again fell in love with you. Be with me."

I shouldn't have left Juan. I shouldn't have, I'm so stupid.

"Why?" He took a deep breath and rolled his eyes.

"Because you always choose Juan. Why not me? I'm so kind. I mean if I wanted I could have not told Juan, everyone, that you were Rose. But I wanted to be nice in front of you, so you don't think I'm a the bad person." He said taking me somewhere I have never been to. He doesn't look so happy with my decision.

"But you're gay?" I said. He started to laugh. "Gay? I lied so I could be near you. I hated when Juan took your virginity when it was supposed to be me. I have always loved you. And when he first kidnapped you, I came into the room when you were asleep the first day. And you looked beautiful as ever, and I don't understand how you fell in love with him and not me."

My heart was beating faster. I trusted Reid so much but he ends up hurting me?

How can he think that I will ever love him, when he acts like this? Why would he do this.

"How can I love you? Huh? I love Juan, he showed me love but you showed me friendship love. And it's not like that I will fall in love with you if you kidnap me." I said shaking my head in disbelief.

I'm hating myself for leaving Juan.

I took out my phone and dialed his number.

"Give me the phone," he said and I turned around fully. "No, I'm going to call him."

I clicked on his phone number and it started to ring. Reid stopped the car. "Hello?" Juan said, Reid sat on his seat and tried to take my phone away from me, "help-" before I could say anything else he grabbed my phone and threw it away.

He sat back down and started to drive faster. "Reid, stop the car!" He laughed. "No! I will make you mine and make Juan regret that he ever touched you, loved you. You will be mine." I took a grip of the steering wheel and tried to make him stop the car.

"You bitch," he pushed my back and grabbed my neck and slammed my head on the dashboard. "Fuck," I heard him mumble.

"Reid..." I tried to speak.

"Your fucking fault." He said hitting the steering wheel.

"Fuck you," I said before the darkness took over me.

————

"Funny that you didn't die," Reid spoke. I looked around and I was in bed and my hands locked with the bed.

"Let me go! You will find someone better." He crossed his legs over the other. "Juan said the same, but took everyone from me. But since you are so important to him, I will take you away from him."

Anger built in me, I wanted to scream and smash his head against a wall. Unfortunately, I couldn't do it because I'm locked up on his ugly ass bed.

"Fuck you, Reid. I hope you fucking rot in hell." He chuckled. "I will take you with me." He said coming closer.

He sat down next to me, and I wanted to push him so bad but my feet were locked too. "Okay, what if you let me go and we can start over?"

I hope he falls in my track. I just have to do something to get out of here. His hands came to my face and tugged my hair behind my ear.

"Sad you think I'm stupid. But then you don't actually know me," I nodded.

"Yeah, I don't really know you. Fuck you, go and die!" I said screaming and trying to unlock myself.

"You know how much I want to fuck you, right? When you and Juan had sex I was literally watching and jerking myself thinking about you. And, of course I took some pictures to have you on my camera."

He disgusts me. How fucking disgusting can a person be? "Get away from me," I said crying not wanting to be near him.

I would drink acid but not let him be near me. "You're making me uncomfortable. Get the fuck away." He laughed and left the room.

Fuck me, what have I done?

————

I'm so so so so sorry for uploading late😭

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter, not really enjoyed but you know what I mean.

And I didn't expect Reid to be like this. He's more evil than Valerie's father. God Damn.

However, I love you all and remember to take care of yourself 💕

Social medias:
TikTok: alisha90300
Instagram: alisha903000