Chapter: 35

Juan's POV:

I ruined everything. Just because of me I actually lost Valerie. We were supposed to get married and she thought I would go back to Rose.

My father also ruined everything by bringing a fake Rose. I can't believe he ruined my marriage. She was so happy and I destroyed it.

I destroyed her happiness and her promises I promised to never break. I will make it up to her. I still can't believe that she was Rose and I almost killed her.

And that motherfucker didn't even tell me anything. I lost both Rose and Valerie.

I kinda knew she was Rose, because whenever I was near her she reminded me of her. But I'm so glad that Rose and Valerie is one person.

I can't believe her so called father took her away from me when I didn't have to do anything for a few years ago about the situation.

I took out my phone and texted Rose- I mean Valerie's parents.

Come over right now to my house! Important.

I want them to know their daughter is alive and has always been with me but I didn't know.

I always had contact with them because I was like a son to them, and I promised to find Rose and make them happy again.

I walked into Valerie's new room and knocked on the door. After yesterday she didn't want to be in the same bedroom with me. My fault.

I heard a 'come in', so I walked in and sat down on her bed, beside her looking down.

"What do you want?" She asked sounding annoyed and sad. Her eyes didn't met my eyes. I could see she was crying before I came.

I took her chin and made her look at me. "I know I'm stupid. But I will do anything, I will win you back. I want to show you that I am who you think I am." I kissed he forehead.

I have missed her so much. Her hugs, cuddles, kisses on the cheeks, jaw, forehead and her lips on me. And most importantly her talks, because her voice is so fucking calming.

I wanted to wrap my hands around her and lay my head on her lap. But I will give her some space after what I caused.

"I want you to see some people," she shook her head. "I don't want to." She said moving away. I grabbed her hands. "Those people are your life. I will tell you afterwards who they are. Get ready and come down, I'm waiting." She nodded and walked to the bathroom.

"Fuck me," I whispered and walked out of the room and closed the door behind me.

"Juan?" A voice called me and I walked downstairs. It was Valerie's mother and father. I ran down and hugged them.

"Oh, hey lover boy. Why did you want us in such a short time?" I followed them to the living room and they looked at me with a smile.

"I would like you to meet someone." A smirk came across her face. "Oh, I can't wait to see." They both sat down and I turned around to see Valerie coming down.

I walked up to her and grabbed her by the waist. But she held me. "What are you doing?" She asked scared looking into the living room.

"It's okay, don't be scared I know them." She wrapped her arms around me and we started to walk to her parents. Real parents.

"Hey," I said and they looked at us. "Hey," Valerie said sitting down next to me.

"Valerie, this is your parents," Sara's face widened. "What do you mean? Our daughters name is Rose not Valerie." I nodded and she didn't look so happy.